Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Doberman Chat Toolbar

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by FredC, Jan 27, 2009.

1. FredC

FredC Guest

[​IMG]Doberman-Chat DB Community Toolbar - Stay connected and get so much more.

[​IMG]

Download the Doberman Parade DB toolbar
    Download Button Area [​IMG] Includes Uninstaller ​

System Requirements
    Windows Vista/XP/2000 Other versions: Firefox 1.0.1+ (Windows, Mac, Linux) [​IMG] Privacy

[​IMG] The Best of Our SiteGet our freshest content delivered directly to your browser,no matter where you are on the Web.
    [​IMG] Hand-picked LinksCheck out all of our favorite places on the Web.

[​IMG] Google-Powered Search BoxSearch the Web, our site, and other useful engines.

[​IMG] Alerts to Your DesktopReceive our most important news and announcements instantly.

• Like Like x 2
  2. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Sounds very cool Von! :)

3. Faber

Faber Jr Member

Wow!....cool....

4. Faber

Faber Jr Member

works great!....thanks Von!

5. FredC

FredC Guest

Your Welcome, Faber im glad you like it. :)

Its pretty cool if i do say so myself.

6. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Rock Your Profile!

ok so how do you use the GIANT tool bar at the top?? lol

7. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

omg are y'all trying to make this redhead have an anurism. Not cool. I will never figure out how to work that thing. It looks cool though

8. FredC

FredC Guest

lol dont do that we would miss ya here ;)

9. FredC

FredC Guest

Rock Your Profile!

You have to download it. it will then attach itself to your browser like in the example above. then if your a DCF junkie all the latest is one simple click away.

The tool bar will give you a Google powered search bar, a popup blocker, your local current weather and forcast, a email notifier that you can add all your email address to, a note pad. The DCF quick links is a shortcut to all the Doberman chat catagorys. DCF shout outs is a little chat box that anybody with the toolbar can use. The RSS is a list of recent doberman chats newest threads and posts. then last but not least is the gadgets witch is loaded with things like a calculater you tube top 10 and quit a few games. :)

10. deladobies

deladobies Member

Ill download it at home, if I do it at work, Ill have to start working for your guys.... hope you pay well...;)

11. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

cool thanks Von. Think I'll just leave that one alone. :D:D

12. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

Pay?? all von does is toss me a milk bone every now and then, lol!