Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Doberman Chat Membership Sale

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by FredC, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

ok von! think i did it right... better figure out how to make those diamonds fit on me :)

2. FredC

FredC Guest

Thank you hrd, you did it right. i just had to manually add your diamonds. ;) because your in an unalterable usergroup.

3. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

k good was wondering... it was kinda weird after you confirmed it... it didnt have a log off or anything on the paypal screen, it just said to return to merchant... but when I did that it was like are you sure you want to enter it twice or something... i was like. ohoh...

4. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

LOl and i had to cancel my german paypal and make a new account, so i could pay for this here.for some reason it didn't want let me ad a new bankaccount or creditcard on the german one, so i closed my old one and made a new one ;)
    but important is, it was working on the end :)

5. FredC

FredC Guest

We have purchased the new licenses and should have the beta in our hands as early as next week. I will start testing it out and then introduce the new Doberman Chat around the end of the year. I don't want to rush the upgrade for a couple of reasons. One id like as much community input as possible and 2 we want to get everything right and professional as possible when we do unveil the new forum and website.

I will be starting a new thread asking for input from the community soon.

6. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

cool VON :D

7. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Thank you Shiraz, hrd and everyone else who helped out! Now that we have this newest software, things are going to be really nice. :)

8. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

HA... he said professional, LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.