Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Doberman Chat Membership Sale

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by FredC, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FredC

FredC Guest

In an effort to raise money to cover costs for site upgrades, Doberman Chat will be running a short sale on two of our membership plans! This is a great opportunity to increase your user options, and help Doberman Chat cover some operating expenses!

Within the next few months, Doberman Chat will go through a complete face-lift in design, functionality and user features. We greatly anticipate a positive response to the new features Doberman Chat will see as well as the increase in user friendliness, efficiency and functionality. Although all members will benefit from these new features and changes, supporting members will have greater interactions with these features, more control and customizations, and have less limitations.

The following is what you currently receive as a Diamond supporting member:
    Diamond Subscriber: ♦ Become a "Supporting Member"
    ♦ Store up to 1,000 Private Messages
    ♦ Unlimited Attachment & Gallery Space
    User@doberman-chat.com 7GB Email Address
    ♦ Upload an Image to use as Your Signature
    ♦ See Recently Deleted Posts and Threads
    ♦ Track Sent PMs Received by Recipient
    ♦ Double the Size of Your Custom Avatar
    ♦ Double the Size of Your Profile Picture
    ♦ Customize User Title Below Your Username
    ♦ Ability to Use Animated Avatars
    ♦ Deny Private Message Read Receipts
    ♦ Ability to Use Animated Profile Pictures
    ♦ Ability to Use Animated Signature Images
    ♦ Moderate & Manage Your Own Member Forum
    Diamond Membership regular price is $35, on sale for $15. Click here to buy your Diamond membership!

Platinum Membership currently includes the following:

Platinum Subscriber:
    ● Become a "Supporting Member"
    ● Store up to 800 Private Messages
    ● 100MB Attachment & Gallery Space
    User@doberman-chat.com 7GB Email Address
    ● Upload an Image to use as Your Signature
    ● See Recently Deleted Posts and Threads
    ● Track Sent PMs Received by Recipient
    ● Double the Size of Your Custom Avatar
    ● Double the Size of Your Profile Picture
    ● Customize User Title Below Your Username
    ● Ability to Use Animated Avatars
    ● Deny Private Message Read Receipts
    Platinum Membership regular price is $30, on sale for $10. Click here to buy your Platinum membership!

These lists of additional options will greatly increase when the new system is rolled out; we also have a few things in mind before that time that will be announced as things are finalized.

During the next week (ending October 30, 2009), Diamond membership will be at a discounted price of $15.00 (Platinum will be $10.00) and will be good for one year from the date of the subscription.

To learn more about and subscribe to paid membership, visit the following link: paid memberships

Thank you for your support of Doberman Chat!

2. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

I upgraded to diamond yeasterday but never received any notification on it??

3. FredC

FredC Guest

I never got a notification either Bree but i seen earlier this morning in pay pal that it did go thru. Maybe its a simple setting, Ill check it out for you BM. the software is complicated it took me a cpl days to set up initially so if i didn't get it 100% the first time it wouldn't surprise me a bit.

4. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

thanks von

5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Thank you for your support BM. :)

6. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

can't you extend it a bit longer Von, its almost end of the month, so you know what that means LOL....it would be better if it would be still into the first two weeks of November ;)

7. FredC

FredC Guest

I cant make any guarantees Apollo, we are trying to raise as much money as possible to upgrade the site. vBulletin is only holding there sale thru the 30th witch will allow us to upgrade our software license at 50% off the regular price. if we can raise enough money the upgrade it will only cost us $130.00 but after that it would cost us $250.00 so we are hoping to be able to get in on the steep discount. Otherwise it will cost us almost double. vBulletin is by far the best forum software out there, but it is also the most expensive. They really caught us all off guard when they restructured there license agreements. This is actually a very unexpected surprise to all vBulletin forum owners, And they didnt give any of us much time to get in on this pre release sale. I do hope you understand the urgency. Trust me i was at the forefront of the complaint department when i got the email from vB telling me i had to re anti 6 months b4 our support contract expired. But what can you do when they hold the right to change there licensing contracts at any time.

8. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

oh ok i see, oh well,then i guess i have to pay more later one LOL, but its for a good thing anyways. don't know why everybody always do those things end of the month, same with my sons cookie fundraiser:eek:

9. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

its all good VON, i did it ;)
    see i spend my last bucks for DC :D:p
    just to support a great forum ;)

10. FredC

FredC Guest

Thank you Tina. It is sincerely appreciated. :D

11. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Thank you Tina!

12. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

oct 30 is the lastest day von??

13. FredC

FredC Guest

Yes Oct 30th is the deadline. Me and a few hundred other people have tried to get Internet Brands,IB to extend this deadline a few days but they wont budge.

14. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Von I know that my contribution will be late but if you'll add mine to it, I am mailing it out on friday ;) and it's $15.00

15. FredC

FredC Guest

Today will be the last day to take advantage of the discounted subscription prices. we are just $50.00 short of our goal to make Doberman Chat better then ever.

Thank you to everyone who has participated in the membership sale you have all made our job of upgrading the forum much easier.

16. Shiraz

Shiraz Jr Member

Where do I donate??? link?

17. FredC

FredC Guest

Subscription Link can be found here: Doberman Chat Forum

Donations Link can be found here: Doberman Chat Forum

I would personally jump on a subscription package while there cheaper then normal and is good for one year. Donations while greatly appreciated have no real value to you the member except for knowing that you are helping keep the board online. witch is a big plus if your addicted like i am. ;) thanks for your support of doberman chat forum it does mean alot to all of us.

18. Shiraz

Shiraz Jr Member

OK, I hope I picked the right one??? but anyway it is done.

19. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

yes you did Shiraz,thanks :)

20. FredC

FredC Guest

Thank you Shiraz that Plaque looks good on you. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.