Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

DEAD PETS DON'T LIE.

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by C908, Jul 8, 2019.

1. C908

C908 Member

Has anyone ever watched the DVD or read the book ? A friend of ours brought over both, we watched the DVD last night. He has loaned us the book to read and said we will be appalled. The main thing we found so disturbing is the rendering plants. Can what is claimed they are doing possibly be true ? I asked our friend where he got the DVD and Book, he said from the local Christian book store. I would sure like to hear others thoughts. Thanks !

2. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Member

I haven't read/seen these, but it sounds like everything I've learned the past 10 years or so. I wish it wasn't true, but I'm afraid most of it is. You can get the book/dvd from Amazon if it's not in your local bookstore.

3. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

4. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Member

5. C908

C908 Member

What you posted above is the DVD I watched, there was only one and it is 90 min long.

6. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

It’s despicable! :mad: You should never buy a product made with an anonymous animal ingredient. Generic meat meal could be spoiled supermarket meat, road kill, dead, diseased, disabled or dying farm animals and even euthanised dogs and cats. The ingredients come out of rendering plants and since it is an unnamed animal source, you have no idea what you are getting. While some sources of meat and bone meal could be from legal material (healthy slaughtered animals) we are provided with no guarantee of that. It’s so important to read the ingredients and even contact the manufacturer for more clarification.
    Meat meal is simply a concentrated meat powder. Produced at high temperatures, it’s made from animal by products and often packed with artificial preservatives which don’t have to be disclosed in the resulting dog food.