Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

DCF t-shirts now available

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by JanS, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

:eek: :spit: :lmao:

2. Dobieone

Dobieone Notable member

30 years ago maybe. Now I wouldn't want to gross anyone out. Of course if I had the gold chains, rings etc. :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shirls&Dobes

Shirls&Dobes Member

Not sure if this will be of interest but I work for a printing firm in the UK and because we buy wholesale the apparel tends to be a lot cheaper. You can find us online Screen Printing, T‐Shirt Printing & Embroidered Corporate Clothing - T‐Print maybe if its a little cheaper than your current supplier you can make a small profit margin!! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Thank you for bumping this. I was wondering last week if there was a shirt or hoody I could buy.

Edit: Just bought a hoody.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Let us know how you like it! I haven't tried a hoody yet, but I wear them all the time.

6. FredC

FredC Guest

The White Hoodie with the DCF logo is my favorite.. Haven't ordered one myself yet because i cant keep white white for long.. Id have a coffee stain on it b4 i even left the house.

• Like Like x 4
  7. JanS

Pfft, white is out of the question for me too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Luvmydoberman

Luvmydoberman Hot Topics Subscriber

I don't own white clothing either. No reason except that I am too clumsy. :) Did buy two tees though. One in violet and one in black!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I haven't been on the site yet, but wouldn't it be neato if we had our dog's(or dogs') names on the front of the shirts? I'm invisioning across the side of the chest (ie: lapel region). I know I'd pay extra for that. Then again, I am a sucker!! Will be buying shirts and or a hoodie in the near future!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Twisted_Angel

Twisted_Angel Hot Topics Subscriber

I think I see a few things that would make great Christmas gifts!

Acε'ѕ Mσмму ツ

Sαмѕυиg Sтяαтσѕρнєяє

• Like Like x 1
  11. JanS

That was an option to customize them when you order, but I haven't seen it for a while. I'll have to check into it when I get home.

12. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

On a side note that white hoody is no longer white. It is decorated in muddy doberprints. I made it a good week or two, lol.

• Like Like x 4
  13. SandyinKS

SandyinKS Notable member

That is why I don't wear white around dogs.......... and horses are much worse, green "juice" is really hard to get out!

Good job on making it 2 weeks ;)

• Like Like x 2
  14. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

You think being a mechanic and being addicted to Italian I would learn never to wear white. I always tell myself I will be more careful this time. Thank god for bleach.

15. JanS

And where is the photo of you modeling it? ;)

Not to go OT, but I was surprised that the hotel had white bed covers since we were in the dog section of the hotel.

16. Twisted_Angel

I never wear white. I will put it on, walk out of my room, look down, and there's always come kind of schmutz on it from who knows what. I put on white shoes (brand new) and Ace decided that was a great day to come in from running around in the mud (it had just rained of course) and step on my feet. Do you know that white shape ups don't generally look too good with a big brown muddy paw print on them? I wore them anyways of course, after trying to clean them off. Trying being the big word in that sentence. Needless to say, everyone noticed my beloved doggy's parting gift. :paw::groan:

• Like Like x 1
  17. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

I would just say they are wrapped in cow print and are highly collectible.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Twisted_Angel

I just told them it was an early birthday gift from my boy. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Whenever I get upset about stains or messes or what not I just have to remember to tell myself. "at least it's not poop"

• Like Like x 3
  20. ariegel

ariegel Active Member

We wear white pants as part of our uniforms at work, and a lot of times it is poop! Thank god for bleach!

• Like Like x 2