Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

DCF t-shirts now available

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by JanS, Oct 12, 2009.

1. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

I love the picture and the "welcome to the dark side" really goes with that picture......and then the "we have cookies" just kills me LOL!! It really describes the breed, shows what the breed can seem like and then turns it around and the cookies show what a big sweetheart they really are!!! I need that on a hooded sweatshirt!!!!!

2. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I like it! I need to add that one to a sticker too. It would look great on the back window of my SUV. :)

3. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

sticker would be awesome! LOL

4. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

let me know when everything is avaible, so i can go on a shopping sprea LMAO :D

5. FredC

FredC Guest

Will begin working on a few products today with the new design.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

i would like to have it as a big one on the back on few things, like for a jacket from a sweat suit ( is that how it is called ;) ) and then a smaller one on front of the paints from the sweat suit :)
    and maybe some different color choises :)

7. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

guess you were to busy with the new forum programming and all the testing.

because i checked out store and no new designs :(
    maybe we could get this on a dog shirt too for or "kids" :D

8. JanS

Yes, we can get a dog shirt out there too Tina. Keep the requests coming!

I didn't realize it, but the basic shop wouldn't let you add more than one design to each product, so I decided to upgrade to a premium shop now, so watch for lots of new things. :)

9. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

i'll thats for sure :)
    and maybe some cap's too and all in different collors would be great, me personally, i'm not a big fan of just white and grey :) ;)

10. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

Jan i know you were busy with the calneders, but x-mas its coming up and i really would like some of our dobe stuff specialy with the dark side Logo ;)

11. hall.christopher

hall.christopher Novitiate

Gonna take a look!

12. JanS

You're going to have to get after Von on that one since he has the logo. :D
    I tried to grab the logo from this thread, but can't get it formatted right for the stuff (it has to be very specific), so he's going to have to handle that part. Von?

13. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

Voooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn pleaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :d

14. Unityspirit

Unityspirit Novitiate

doberman looks rather mean on the tshirt. I like the more gentler look. dobies get such a bad rap. But nice site.

15. Unityspirit

Unityspirit Novitiate

Im sorry I just dont like that design. its to dark. I say come into the light. :} Can I make a custom shirt for myself that says this site still for me? I guess that wouldnt hurt.. I will see what else you have on that site though. sorry for the bad comment on it.

16. Unityspirit

Unityspirit Novitiate

17. JanS

We actually have a bunch of other designs in our shop and there's one very similar to that on the shirts.
    http://www.cafepress.com/DobermanChat/7435488

They also have a new option for people to sort of customize them for themselves (like putting your dogs name/s or your name) but we still need to get that part of the store updated.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Dobieone

Dobieone Notable member

Jan, do you have any "mens" t shirts? The only thing that would fit me is the "classic thong."

• Like Like x 2
  19. JanS

LOL, yes there are quite a few different mens shirt in the store, so I'm sure there's more that will fit you beside the thong... :p

20. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:needpics: