1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

DCF Meet Molly

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by DocReverto, Apr 29, 2013.

1. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Molly is doing great. No pictures to update as I have been so busy, but I am working on it I promise.

She's still quite the barker and has some possession issues like I mentioned but we are vigilantly working on those so with any luck we should see improvement soon.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Sorry I haven't updated this.

Time seems to be escaping be between Molly, Raven being sick,the Topeka shows, and preparing for my ten day Germany trip.

I swear one day my brain will explode.

Molly is doing great with my two.
    Barking has come to an abrupt halt, no more toy of food aggression.

She did get a cut on her foot, which she licked uncontrollably so she is in a cone right now until it heals up.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

So glad she found you Matt. I know you'll do right by her.

• Like Like x 2
  4. watson123

watson123 Active Member

wow you have made alot of progress with molly! thanks for the update!

• Like Like x 2
  5. hottdaddyswife

hottdaddyswife Hot Topics Subscriber

YOU ARE SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! i am looking forward to hearing about her progress and seeing more pics....geez, i really love pics...lol! God bless you, Matt! you truely are a savior. :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Thanks you guys, you are all too nice.
    I'm just doing it to help her along since I have the ability to right now.

Molly will be going to a different foster home on Thursday for 10 days.

I will be in Germany and I think it's best that my house sitter not have to deal with her.

KCDR has a big rescue event this weekend, so with any luck she will find a good home.
    If she does, we have another young red girl waiting for us.

Some pics..
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368449678.102074.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368449690.417846.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368449709.834340.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368449720.801472.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368449734.934555.jpg

Her and Crow are best friends. Which is awesome because Crow and Jala weren't incredibly fond of each other.

Although my two are currently a little afraid of her and her giant cone that she likes to smash into them with. She uses that thing like a battering ram.

• Like Like x 8
  7. watson123

watson123 Active Member

she looks so sweet! thank you for posting more pictures of her! her and Crow look so adorable together!

• Like Like x 1
  8. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Thanks Watson!
    She is a lover, when she's not being naughty lol.

Her and Crow really hit it off.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Keeping fingers crossed she finds a good home before you leave.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

So glad that things are going so well. She looks like a total sweetheart. That pic of her and Crow is adorable.

11. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Well guys another happy ending.

Molly was placed in her new forever home while I was away in Germany.
    KCDR wanted another foster parent to watch her while I was gone just in case a potential candidate came along.

So wish Molly good luck!

We have a new red girl arriving at the end of this week that will be staying with us for awhile.

• Like Like x 7
  12. Dobs4ever

So glad Molly found a good home. Wow another one already - is there suddenly a flood of rescues??? I know you had a wait for Molly. It does make you sad to see.

• Like Like x 1
  13. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Unfortunately yes, there seems to be a boatload recently. I'm trying my best to keep up with KCDR so we can help them out, but I won't be able to do this forever, eventually a permanent number 3 from Shelby will be an all real thing. We are rapidly reaching that magical two year number with my two when its recommended as an appropriate time to add another if you so choose.

I wonder why so many are being surrendered right now.
    Even that breeder hate shelter down the road is flooded.

I am very happy for Molly though. She was sent to the new house on the agreement of obedience training. She is a wild one and that short time I had her wasn't enough to really engrave some stuff.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Dobs4ever

It has to be very discouraging for sure. What is wrong with people?

• Like Like x 1
  15. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

The only thing I can think of is that with the nice weather these lazy people are finally getting rid of their poorly taken care of dogs.
    It's not like these are puppies either. All 1-3 years, and all bitches. All docked, but not cropped.

I'm not terribly discouraged. Each dog that I can help along the road is a huge win for me, and I'll remember each one.
    There will always be dogs in shelters as long as people like this exist.

Sucks but true.

• Like Like x 3
  16. watson123

watson123 Active Member

I'm glad Molly found a new home! she looked like she was a sweetie.

how was your trip to Germany?

• Like Like x 1
  17. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Thanks! She is a sweetie, just a very hyper sweetie.

The trip was incredible. I doubt I'll get around to pictures tonight, but tomorrow the thread will be updated with some awesome photos.

Definitely a once in a lifetime trip.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Glad you made it home safely!

Congrats to Molly in finding her forever home. Another happy ending via Matt!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Asteria

Asteria Formerly Luca & Co Hot Topics Subscriber

Im so glad she found a forever home. I love the picture of her and Crow. Looks like they have been friends since puppyhood. And the one with her and the stuffies lined up in her paws is to die for cute too!

Excited to see the red girl coming your way! Your awesome for helping so many in need! Bless you!

• Like Like x 2
  20. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Thanks you two!

KCDR really deserves the credit here. They did all of the grunt work.

I am excited for the red girl to!!
    I hope she I just as lovable as Molly, and Jala have been.

• Like Like x 1