1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

DCF Meet Molly

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by DocReverto, Apr 29, 2013.

1. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Well we finally found the perfect foster we were looking for.

Everyone meet Molly. She is a rescue dog from KCDR and I will be fostering her until she gets her forever home.

She is docked and has natural ears. Looks to be relatively young but it's hard to tell.
    My guess would be 1 1/2 - 2.
    She is such a sweetheart and gets along perfectly with my two.
    She lived with a homeless person before being rescued. Not exactly sure what happened to him.
    I'm at work now but I will work on more info and better pictures when I get home. For now these will do.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 25
  2. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Hot Topics Subscriber

How wonderful for u to take her in :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Heatherjg

Heatherjg Hot Topics Subscriber

Matt you are such a great person to help out, and find these dogs their forever homes. Glad Crow and Raven have a playmate. :p

• Like Like x 3
  4. Liberty & Justice

Liberty & Justice Formerly Sophia's Justice Hot Topics Subscriber

Hello Molly ! Welcome you will be well taken care of in Matt's hands.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

Looking forward to this girl finding a perfect forever home. I hope the homeless person is OK.

• Like Like x 4
  6. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Thanks everyone! They are enjoying each others company It seems.....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
  7. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Aww she's adorable and it's so great you're able to take them in and help them like this. It does indeed look like they're all getting along great!

How sad about the homeless person and I do hope they're okay since I know their dogs are their whole lives and they'd starve themselves just to care for their dogs.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Awesome!! So happy for you and Molly! She looks like a sweetheart. Best of luck in finding her the forever home she deserves. I hope her prior owner is safe and healthy. He must've been pretty dire to relinquish his loving girl. Sad :(

Keep us updated, Matt! I live close, so if there's anything you need help with let me know.

• Like Like x 4
  9. gettinggreyer

gettinggreyer Hot Topics Subscriber

Great picture of the trio!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Asteria

Asteria Formerly Luca & Co Hot Topics Subscriber

You have such a big heart. I love that! So glad you found this sweet girl to help :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

How sweet she is, Matt! You will do an awesome job with finding her a Forever Home!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lulu

Lulu Active Member

Hello Molly. You are awesome for fostering her! It looks like she fits right in at your house. My last foster dobie was Molly, and she was a very special girl...sounds like this Molly will be also :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Katja Henriksen

Katja Henriksen Forum Sponsor Site Sponsor

You rock, Matt. :D

• Like Like x 2
  14. MicheleM

MicheleM Active Member

She's an angel and you found her Matt. You are one in a million! All the best in rehoming her. Please keep us updated. Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  15. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

:beer:here's to finding a great home for Molly!

• Like Like x 1
  16. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Thanks everyone!
    Here's a little more info on her.

She was dropped off by her homeless owner to a random household. He asked if they could hold her because he had to go somewhere for an hour.
    That was now two weeks ago, so this temporary caretaker contacted KCDR.
    I hate to assume the worst, but in this scenario something must have happened to this man, be it jail or death.

She was so well taken care of its hard to believe he would just dump her.
    Her teeth are pearly white, excellent coat, and a very decent weight.
    Not to mention she has has a lot of training, and knows most basic commands.

She is an insane barker, and we believe this is something her owner taught her to deter people.
    We are working on this now, and so far it's much better.

She is food and toy aggressive towards my two, so obvious correction will be needed there but I'm not terribly worried about that. Each day is a new training opportunity:

She is hookworm positive, and is on a dewormer now. My two have hookworm protection from their heartworm medicine thank god. She is a big sweetheart though, loves kisses and cuddling.

Very energetic and loves playing with Crow and Raven.
    She was just spayed so for the time being she has to stay inactive. You can tell all she wants to do is run though.

Thank you all for the kind words. I will work on some excellent pictures of her once I get the chance. Both her and Raven are picky eaters so free time has become a thing of the past it seems.

• Like Like x 8
  17. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

You are indeed a saint, Matt. Thank you for all your dedication to the furry homeless.

• Like Like x 2
  18. watson123

watson123 Active Member

molly looks like such a sweetheart. i'm glad you took her in! crow and raven look great i'm sure they are having fun with a new house guest.

• Like Like x 1
  19. SandyinKS

SandyinKS Notable member

Looks like you will have a lot of fun with her. So sad about her former owner, wish there was some way that he could come back for her. Looking forward to more pictures!

• Like Like x 2
  20. DocReverto

DocReverto Formerly CRD

Thanks guys. Been very busy between her and Raven being sick.
    She's still great. Still working on the toy and food aggression.
    Barking has gotten better but still working on it.
    Hopefully the weather holds out for some nice pictures this weekend.

• Like Like x 4