Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

DCF All Doberman's calendar submission thread

Discussion in 'Contests' started by JanS, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lady Dobie

lady Dobie Notable member

[​IMG] i forgot this one.. and it is my favorite

2. bentleyshane25

bentleyshane25 New Member

thought i would post a few more. :) Really wish i had a nice camera for somethin like this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

Shane i always love your pic's i love the backrounds you have, here i can' take really great pic's because i have no nice backrounds :(

4. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Aww, they're all so cute!

Immortaldobes, do you want yours in the puppy contest or this one? Either way works. :)

5. lady Dobie

that is one of the funniest pics of dobies i have seen yet.. :D
    ~~~~~~~[​IMG]"Double Post Auto Merge"[​IMG]~~~~~~~
    .​
    cute puppy.. makes me want another one when i see these puppies..

6. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

here two more of Apollo, if he ever make it in the end,maybe we can do something about the backround :blush:
    [​IMG]
    JanS wanted this one here ;)
    [​IMG]

7. lady Dobie

ahhhh he is so stunning.. you make me chuckle to see all the cages.,.. i have them too...but you have more....lol

8. immortaldobes

immortaldobes Active Member

I think puppy but wherever you think. I was thinking of entering the nose one in the AKC photo contest, what do you think???

9. iceman

iceman Active Member

@JanS
    I have high resolution copies of all these, so you can use the two of your choice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Gosh all your pictures are gorgeous, besides having a beautiful dog you must have one dam good camera!!!:p

11. lady Dobie

Quote iceman;63873 Awesome pics, beautiful dog

12. lady Dobie

[​IMG] here is my dobie eye shot.. i do not remember if i posted it already so i thought i would add it today...

13. immortaldobes

ok I have a question- I have some great pics of my friends dobes, can I enter them for her?? wasn't sure if that was "Legal". I can get her permission if it gets in the calendar.
    And I am going to try to get some more of my kids this weekend.

14. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Yes, you are allowed to enter pics of other peoples Dobes as long as you took the photo yourself, and have permission from them, as you said. :)

15. immortaldobes

yay!!! here are a couple. Both of these dogs are owned by Lynne Watkins of Alastair Dobermans. These are from photo shoots I did for her website. used with permission.

"Wyatt" on a roadtrip with my husband and I in Bryce Canyon National Park. I also do her training and handling and wyatt with us for socialization.
    [​IMG]

Izzy- photo shoot at Jackson Lake in Wrightwood, Ca
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.