Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

DCF All Doberman's calendar submission thread

Discussion in 'Contests' started by JanS, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FredC

FredC Guest

Because they are all puppies still. My oldest Lord Mars will only be two in the middle of November.

2. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Boris (not eligible for prizes)

[​IMG]

3. DoberDon

DoberDon Hot Topics Subscriber

Here's some of Shiloh;running,eating my folks lawn,resting from eating my folks lawn,and trying to figure out who shot Mr. Burns,WHO???!!!!

4. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Great picture of Boris Jan, his ears look perfect!!! How old is he in this picture??

5. JanS

Thanks BM! It was taken this summer, so he was about 2 1/2 years old. :)

Great shots Don! :) Any chance you could upload them to your album and stick them in as non-attachments?

6. DoberDon

Would that be the "add images from your photobucket account"option Jan? Actually I already have 3 of the pics in my album,I've just always used the first way I figured out how to post pics.I'm sure I can figure out another if it's better.

7. JanS

No it wouldn't be the Photo Bucket option. If they're already in your album, just click on the photo and it will give you an image code [ img] .... [ /img]
    Just copy that and paste it into your post. :)

8. DoberDon

Okay here goes,I just did the control c,control v thing.kind of a pain going back and forth from my album,I'm sure there's a better way that I'll figure out but this wasn't bad.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. JanS

Perfect Don! :)

10. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

Apollo, 9 month
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. burlysoldier

burlysoldier Member

Nice pics guys, I saw so many beautiful dobes on here. Von yours are really great. Lean and just unique. Really really liked em.

12. bentleyshane25

bentleyshane25 New Member

I would like to post a few of scandal. I would love to have a calender full of dobies, and have scandal grace the pages!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think i read all the rules right, and hopefully i put this in the right place.

The First and last are my favorite, and the two i would like to submit for a chance to be in the calender. Also, did i read correctly, that we could have a calender made with a picture of my own dog?

13. lady Dobie

lady Dobie Notable member

14. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

great pic's, why you never use Photobucket LD ? ;)

15. JanS

Beautiful pics LD!

Any chance you could post them as regular pics instead of attachments? I am unable to carry the attachments over to the voting post when the time comes. :)

16. lady Dobie

i will do it from photo bucket because i do not know why they are coming up like this.. i will do it in a few ..thanks..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. lady Dobie

[​IMG]
    ~~~~~~~[​IMG]"Double Post Auto Merge"[​IMG]~~~~~~~
    .​
    [​IMG] one more i like..

18. lady Dobie

Thanks,,,no i hardly ever use it.. i do save some pics in it because one thing if pc should crash at least Photobucket will have them saved.. usually i just take them off my stored pictures on pc.. but for some reason it is not coming up like it was here originally.. so photo bucket will get alot more action..:D

19. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Nice pictures!!! Lady is a beautiful girl!!

20. lady Dobie

thank you very much,... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.