Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Darnit, Darnit!!!

Discussion in 'Show or Sport Brags' started by Lord, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Lord

Lord Jr Member

Lord lost by Maxim Altobello!!! third place for my dog. Third place for my female too but i dont get y!!!

2. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

Shit!!

i'm sorry to hear that Lord, but what can i say, still congrats for third place, i know you are disapointed, but better then nothing, i think.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Shit!!

That's the show ring Lord... Third is still nothing to sneeze at, and all judges are different, so you have to sum it up as a whole over the season.... I wouldn't take it so hard and think of it as moving up and onward. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lord

Lord Jr Member

Shit!!

At least i lost by Maxim and not a 6 old month american puppy.

5. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

Shit!!

:D;)

6. Lord

Lord Jr Member

Shit!!

hey can u see my pictures now?

7. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Shit!!

I wasn't sure what pictures you were refering to, so i checked out your album. Lord is one impressive looking dog! I really liked the one of him going for the sleeve. Is that helper small, or is Lord just that big?

8. iceman

iceman Active Member

Shit!!

come now Lord......Give Maxim the credit he deserves...

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

[​IMG]

Maxim di Altobello

9. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Shit!!

Hahaha! I was pretty sure Lord was speaking with tongue in cheek, but you confirmed it Iceman... No shame in coming that close to beating Maxim, is there?

10. iceman

iceman Active Member

11. Lord

Lord Jr Member

Shit!!

The picture with my dog going to the sleeve is when he was 8 months old. My dog is big this is how i loose points. But i got used of it so i see the other males in Europe like puppies now.

12. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Checked out your album, Lord is very impressive and he looks like one big dobe!!!

13. Lord

Lord Jr Member

Yes he is big and to be honest i like it. by the way the picture that iceman published was from the same place the show took place. I recognized the background with the pool and the hut!! (Can see it really it just that 70% of our shows are held there).