1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Corner teeth don't come out

Discussion in 'Doberman Health Issues and Questions' started by DN2017, May 12, 2018.

1. DN2017

DN2017 Member

Hi guys, so a few days ago I posted that Ace his corner teeth arent coming through and he is 6.5 months now. Well... I just saw his big teeth coming through a little bit. The baby teeth are still really stuck. When should I worry? When the big teeth are all the way through and the little ones arent out or half way? I froze his tug rope in hopes that it will loosen them up (was a tip from here) and we're playing tug more rough now (with his towel too). He also has more than enough chew stuff that he chews on. What else can I do? When to worry?

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. GOD'S GRACE

GOD'S GRACE Notable member

Only worry if the adult teeth come all the wys in...Grace was a little slow too, but all worked out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

Yes the big canines can sometimes come almost all the wY in before the baby canines fallout.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I had this problem with Oji. First time I'd dealt with it. The baby canine upper teeth were loose but not falling out. I did some of what you're doing. Eventually, I pulled it/them out. Didn't seem to faze him, though I took some flak on the forum here. Well, at least from one person.

• Like Like x 1