Congrats DCF, and apbtmom76

F

FredC

Congrats apbtmom76, you were named in an award recieved from Breed Watch.

I took it upon myself to attach a smaller award to your signiture.

Wow wait til they get aload of the new BSL by Location Area. :D

Awarded to Doberman Chat Forum by Breed Watch, in recognition of there dedication and persistance In the fight against BSL. Congratulations Doberman Chat on a job well done. Awarded August 2009.

Extra Special Thanks goes out to apbtmom76 and VonDoom
For there hard work and unwavering dedication.

Sincerely,
Breed Watch, K9 Community
BSL News Group & Email list

:happydance:
:fu:
:neener:​

I got an award, really, that is so freakin awesome, I have never gotten an award before. Thanks for putting it in my sig Von, you rock :D:D

^^^ awww look at it, looks so cool under my sig pic. WOO HOO

wow... thats awesome... i didnt even know they had something out there to do that. well if anyone sees how tore up you get at all this BSl going on.. they would know you deserve it!

I thought she was just putting shiney stickers on herself again

lmaooo hrd, thanks and thanky ou Von, this is really awesome and makes me feel proud of what it is that I do. :D

It really does look cool next to your siggy. :D

Maybe somebody will give you and dela one for your dedication in the rescue listings. ;) then you could put that one on the other side of your sig.

Congratulations Tye!! You deserve it!:)

Ahhh!!!!!

This is awesome!! I'm so happy/excited for you!
it's soooo deserved!

Bout the only thing to say is :claptomusic::cheerleader3:

Good Job you two !!

Incredable Tye strikes again,well done girl!

Thank you all, I was really surprised to get this but it makes me feel super happy about what I do. Please know that I fight for ALL of our dogs and not just my own. Much Love All :D

:party: WOW! Congrats Tye!!! I love the award! Very cool! You DO deserve it! Very committed and very dedicated and passionate! Hugs to you~:bighug: :)

Wow, congrats you two! A well deserved award indeed. :party:

Back