Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Cage is getting so BIG

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by linx_linx, Mar 18, 2009.

1. linx_linx

linx_linx New Member

sorry i haven't been around in a while but here he is i put three pics together with a new toy i gave him

[​IMG]

2. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

LOL look out linxlinx that is one of karmas favorites!! To this day 2 years later, he is looking great!! 2nd pic is my fav lol!!

3. linx_linx

linx_linx New Member

thanks and just to think he had parvo. hes doing great.

4. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow, Parvo? He looks incredible! And loves his toy!

5. linx_linx

linx_linx New Member

yeah he was really bad, but the vet here gave him a 80% chance of coming out of parvo.

6. Michele

Michele Jr Member

7. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

omg those are great pics. That toy looks awesome. :D ANd I love his floppy ears.

8. MLR

MLR Novitiate

Pretty baby. Nice toy. Where did you get it. Does it have a name so I can look for it where I live or on line?:)

9. burlysoldier

burlysoldier Member

Congrats!! You must be so proud! How old is he? Do you know how he got the parvo? At what age was he?
    ps that toy is currently my dogs favorite as well. I use it as a reward when outside and it was the one toy that helped me ween Zulu off of food reward. I tied a knot in it and play a chase game with him to work on his drive. drives him crazy when he cant get get it!!

10. lithedancer

lithedancer Jr Member

What a cute doberman!!

11. deladobies

deladobies Member

How old is he now?

12. dobiemom

dobiemom Notable member

He's such a cutie! Looks like he has a lot of fun with that toy. :D

13. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

He looks great! And he's having such a great time with that toy! :)
    My Fire (&Hope) survived parvo...so I know the nightmare you went through. Fire is thriving and is almost as big as our 6 year old male now (she's 9 months this week)!
    Cheers to continued health & happiness of your gorgeous guy!

14. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a cute boy! Yes, I'd like to know what that toy is too.

15. linx_linx

linx_linx New Member

its just a toy i picked up it has that rope through the tennis ball and he loves it
    and he will be 6 months the 29th of this month