• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Breeders

Nialldickson

Novitiate
Hi I am looking to buy a cropped and docked Doberman male but am unsure as to where to get it from has anyone got any recommendations? Thanks

I believe that our Government have moved a step closer to a ban on the import of cropped and docked dogs to the UK. So even if you found a European breeder you’d be unable to take the dog.
The only option available to you would be a docked/cropped rescue (which I did!)
If you want to get hold of DRUE (Dobermann Rescue UK & Europe) they are an amazing rescue. You’ll need to complete an adoption form and pass a home check. They have both natural and from time to time, docked and cropped dogs coming in from Europe.

I believe that our Government have moved a step closer to a ban on the import of cropped and docked dogs to the UK. So even if you found a European breeder you’d be unable to take the dog.
The only option available to you would be a docked/cropped rescue (which I did!)
If you want to get hold of DRUE (Dobermann Rescue UK & Europe) they are an amazing rescue. You’ll need to complete an adoption form and pass a home check. They have both natural and from time to time, docked and cropped dogs coming in from Europe.
That’s great to know thank you for your help I’ll definitely check it out

Back