1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Breeders in the northeast

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by CarolinaBeauty88, Dec 28, 2018.

1. CarolinaBeauty88

CarolinaBeauty88 New Member

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted. I live in the capital region of New York. My husband and I are looking for recommendations on breeders in New York or nearby states. I’m from NC, and we go back often, so even breeders from around NC would be nice too. We’d love to get into contact with some breeders now. Thank you in advance!

2. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Hello there. Welcome to DCF. When searching for a good breeder, be prepared to travel. Always willing to help in your search for the perfect puppy...

As far as East Coast breeder recommendations, I would advise the following....
    NC/GA Kelsia, Maribel, Goldgrove or ADAMAS.
    NY: Raindance, Kalora
    NJ: Kerwynd, SharJet
    MA: Magis, Rich-Lie.
    CT: Kettle Cove, Tiburon
    PA: Cha-Rish, dancing Star, Ivy Gate, Caleb

I feel I am missing some...

• Like Like x 1
  3. CarolinaBeauty88

Thank you so much for your reply! I really appreciate it. :)

4. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

That is the most succinct answer to this question I have ever seen. :thumbsup2:

I know there is a Mirabel Dobermans some 30 miles from my house here in SW OH. Good conformation lines and has bred with ADAMAS, who does confo. & agility. I guess the one you listed is spelled differently though.

5. CarolinaBeauty88

Yes, that was very helpful! An easy list to go through

6. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

(Tongue in cheek): Miss Archer, may I have a list of working-line Doberman breeders who produce beautiful, majestic specimens with good bone.

• Funny Funny x 2