1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Breeders in NC/SC/VA

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by bearandloki, Dec 13, 2017.

1. bearandloki

bearandloki Novitiate

Hello all!

We are considering adding a doberman puppy to our family and were hoping to get some suggestions on breeders in the NC, SC, and VA area. Were hoping to find a really high quality puppy, and are only interested in breeders with a great reputation who breed healthy puppies.
    We are not looking for a working dog however, and would like to steer away from Dobies who have been bred for sport, and more for being good pets with good temperments.

Thanks for suggestions.

2. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

Get a show line dog and you will be fine. Not sure of the show breeders out that way.

3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Welcome from Minnesota and kudos to you for doing your research ahead of time!

I live a long way away too but you could start by looking at breeders in the area you're looking for here.
    DPCA | The Doberman | Breeder Referral

4. Drogon

Drogon $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Phillmar is in SC. World class dogs. A little pricey for some.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. GOD'S GRACE

GOD'S GRACE Notable member

They do have some nice Dobes for sure...If I weren't a poor man or I'd see them first
    :usa::dobe::cool:

• Like Like x 1