• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Breeders be aware of this person !!!! She is Actively looking !!!!

doberdiva

Jr Member
I have received numerous posts and emails regarding this lady. She is in Calgary Alberta, Canada and is actively looking for a doberman. Please read attached post from the DPCC :

This lady Brenda Lee Maclean-Delaney is the one who has been contacting me about Dobermans. BE AWARE she wants FULL registration, she breeds mixed breed dogs. Always has some sad story about how she got screwed over by her "last Doberman breeder". She has now contacted me with 3 different email addys. looking for dogs. She does not want to co-own as she KNOWS that then she has to breed to a registered dog in the future. She has an add up on Kijiji at the moment wanting a red bitch. Last week she wanted a male... she even states in her add she doesn't care if they are registered or not. Asked me if I would sell her a puppy "cheaper" without papers.

She is also on Facebook under the name Dobermans Rock. Please be aware of her and post to any of your local doberman clubs. She has contacted numerous Alberta breeders so far and has been turned away. Not long now until she goes to USA or Europe if she can not get what she wants here.
Please cross post !!!!

Oh wow, Doberman's Rock is one on my friends list on FB.... I had no idea....

Yes , Please be aware and spread the word. This is now become serious as it has been posted for DPCC members. I went to Kijiji and this is her ad.

Date Listed 30-Jan-11
Price $900.00
Address Alberta, Canada
Date of Birth24-Mar-11 (will be born in 6 weeks)
This pet should not be rehomed until 19-May-11 at the earliest

Hi there I am looking to get a brand new puppy this summer I am looking for a 100% pure bred papered or not(I want to see one or both parent dogs) Doberman I want a Female in black/tan or red/tan but open to any of the other color combos. Must come with full rights/no restrictions on being bred.

For a Loving, country, large dog experianced home will pay upto $800-$1000 for a female puppy with/Docked tail) natural ears are perfectly fine as are dew claws. Shots or no shots fine too. Will pay deposit to hold and will drive up to an hour to view/pick her up.
Want to bring her home at 6-8 weeks of age. Please email with more info. Thank you

The part of not wanting restrictions is a red flag for me right there!!!

WTF- papes or no papers, cropped or not, shots or not.......... *shakes head* thanks for spreading the word, though I think this approach would be a huge neon sign to most reputable breeders.

One would think but it's better to spread the word because she is going under different email addresses and changing her story every time I guess. Wanting a male then wanting a female. Better to be safe the sorry. Please pass this along to any other forums or groups you belong to. Don't need anymore ill bred dogs out there !!!!!

She is not willing to pay more that $1000... shipping from USA or Europe is not an option for her I guess.
I will cross the post.

She is not going to find much then other BYB in that price, Shipping alone from Europe is over $1000. Maybe this is why she is now moving to claiming she is a rescue. Very scary hands to be letting a dog into. I can see another case like in Wisconsin with Ashley Wohlrabe. I can see her next move could be to con breeder to give her a dog...

Not to take this thread off topic... Shipping from Europe hasn't cost me more than $800 usd.
Your Lucky I am in Canada and getting a decent flight in Northern Canada is hard so for me it has been expensive. I have either had to fly to Toronto to get the dog personally and bring it back with me or drive to another airport to get it.

Oh, snap... The exchange rates! I guess it is pretty high once you convert to euros from Canadian dollars.
The Euro is Killer on the exchange , Now the USD and Canadian dollar is par but when I bought my first girl I got killed on the exchange rate the Canadian Dollar was low :( None the less importing is never cheap !!!

I also have a few friends in common!
Just posting a pm to them now.
Hope she doesn't get her hands on any poor dobies! x

Thanks everyone who is doing something about this. For me she is in the same Area as me and has contacted most of the known breeders here and has been shut down by them, So now I see the Rescue route she is trying to play. This could be harder to stop as there are so many rescues out there.

Is this really any different than someone who get two dobermans and breeds them to each other prior to 2 and little to no health testing???? Where do we draw the line??? I am NOT for either and we just had it happen.

AND to add they are charging a premium price with little knowledge. Euros of course so we can expect to see people who are not well prepared to get into trouble.

Back