1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Breeder Referrals for Florida?

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by AmandaFernandez, Dec 3, 2019.

1. AmandaFernandez

AmandaFernandez Novitiate

Anyone recommend any Breeders in Florida? I’ve reached out to Foxfire and some others since I haven’t had much luck locally..
    Thanks

2. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

3. Tropicalbri's

Tropicalbri's $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

@NamVetJoe got his pup from a reputable breeder in the Tampa or Orlando area or somewhere in Central Fl.
    I bought my twins from Texas.
    Providence Dobermans are in Central Fl.

• Like Like x 2
  4. AmandaFernandez

AmandaFernandez Novitiate

Thank you I’m in Tampa and searching:)

5. NamVetJoe

NamVetJoe Notable member

Reach out to Providence, also on facebook search Doberman breeders in Fl you will find the majority of reputable breeders are from central Fl. My first call would be to the breeder of my pup
    Florida
    (Belleview) MONARCH
    Jeffrey Lynn Brucker and Melissa Brucker (352) 572-0321
    mkkjlb@aol.com

• Like Like x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  6. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Wow! Actual straightforward breeder referrals. Nice!

7. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What are you looking for in your future doberman? Pet, show, sport? NA or Euro?

That info might help too to help get you pointed in the right direction! :)

There are a lot of breeders in Florida on the DPCA site - DPCA | The Doberman | Breeder Referral