• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Bickerstaff Dobermans. Beware

I only know the male neutered dog was taller than the female spayed and weighed around 80 lbs, the female was 75 lbs the kennel we used periodically weighed them because they charge by weight. Rusty was the sire. We were never really concerned with AKA papers and standards but they seem to fit in the size range according to our vet. I always thought the male was a little on the skinny side. When the male was older we took him to Dr.LaBounty concerned that he was maybe to thin. He ran some test and said he was fine and "if he'll eat more feed him more". We did he ate 3-4 small meals a day when he was young and active. I have seen other dobermans from Bickerstaff and no giants. Just some good looking dogs. I have pics and vet info but you don't want to believe me so there is nothing I can do. I know they were both wonderful dogs. I don't miss my ex but I sure miss the dog! I should've got a dog visitation clause in my divorce.

This is the breeder Sylvester Stallone's daughter got a Dobe(s) from, right? I wonder how they are liking them and how those Dobes are doing.

Back