Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Bentley got a buddy

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by Hellion’s Bentley, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Hellion’s Bentley

Hellion’s Bentley Hot Topics Subscriber

I got Bentley a buddy!!! Meet Cooper, he is smaller than Bentley was but I love him so much already. I only have Bentley to compare to and he was above average in all measurements. So far they are getting along and getting used to each other.

Attached Files:

• Appreciation Appreciation x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Wow x 1
  2. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Congratulations! Cooper is adorable! Looks like we have a lot of new puppies lately! So two boys huh? I wish you the best and hope you don't have any same sex aggression as Cooper gets older.:fingersx:

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Hellion’s Bentley

My Buddy,
    Me too! I have had Bentley in training and he is 9.5 months old. I will keep training up and remain alpha of the pack. Bentley is crate trained and Cooper will be also. I will be starting Cooper in training too and it will be separate. I feed them separate and train them separate. I will get Bentley fixed when appropriate. Cooper is way more laid back than Bentley was. I have been reading everything I can on here and will plan accordingly and hope for the best. Bentley was suppose to be my dog but Velcro’s to my husband. Cooper seems to be attaching to me, we shall see. Bentley still views me as alpha though. I make Bentley work for everything and I will make Cooper work for everything. So, 9.5 months and 8 weeks!

4. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Awww... Adorable!

5. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

How cute! Cooper really looks small next to Bentley plus Bentley isn’t even done growing! Will he be getting his ears done too?

Two boys was kinda my dream duo too, but I think one devil is plenty for me lol. Are they Americans or Euros?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a cutie! :congrats:

7. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Hot Topics Subscriber

Cooper is a little cutie! How brave you are to get a new littlun with Bentley just coming out of puppy phase! My girl is three and I can still remember the puppy chaos too clearly! :rofl:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. AnnV

AnnV $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

All my happiest wishes for adorable little Cooper! and for Bentley too!
    Hope that Bentley stays patient and teaches the little one his best doggy manners tricks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hellion’s Bentley

Cooper’s ears are done. Stitches out tomorrow. As far as I know American.

10. Hellion’s Bentley

So far so good. Bentley will start his advanced training in September and Cooper will start puppy training. I am raising them both NILIF. Bentley is doing good with Cooper so far and I periodically break them up from playing by telling them “enough” and male Bentley heel. I will also make Cooper heel when we get there. For know Cooper knows come and sit. We are know working on Down.

• Like Like x 4