Belmont gets his CD and becomes a ROM

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
This weekend At The Greater Kansas City Dog Training Club trial in Blue Springs MO Belmont gained his CD title in style by taking two first places and a second place. His two first placements earned him high in Novice.

Gaining his CD has allowed him to meet the requirements for his Register of Merit through the DPCA so we can now proudly say that he has earned his ROM. This is a HUGE accomplishment for me as his breeder and has been a goal of mine since first discovering the ROM program. It’s a dream I started in 2013 after we got Aria...and one her son helped me finish. It seems unreal and unfair she is not here to help us celebrate, but I know she was with us yesterday when we were in the ring. I am so very grateful to both Aria and Sirius for blessing us with Belmont. I also thank the many great dogs behind him for helping me produce my dream dog.

Belmont’s CD and ROM are dedicated in honor of Aria. She is forever in our hearts.

Introducing....
GCh Wilken’s Place Mai Bet v Kani CD BN RN CA CGCA CGCU RATI TKI WAC ROM.

Rits

Admin
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Major congrats to you both! Will there be little Belmont's in his future? :D

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Major congrats to you both! Will there be little Belmont's in his future? :D
Thanks!!! Hopefully. I’ve had breeding inquiries about him. As far as my breeding plans for him I have to wait for a complementary bitch to pair with him, so he’s been collected. I’d love to have a Belmont kiddo to show!

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Wow! :congrats: That must be extremely exciting for you since you're the breeder and because Aria produced such an awesome male!