Belmont and Aoife's Southpaw Elite Paracord Collars

Archer

Hot Topics Subscriber
Three month old Belmont and Aoife sporting their custom Paracord collars made by Sarah! Wonderful, sturdy collars with excellent craftsmanship and the customer service is superb. We have already received many compliments on them the two times they have worn them in public. Now I just need one for the other three...and maybe a matching leash or two ;)

Belmont's is a navy/black Cobra style. Aoife's is a purple/black Cobra.

IMG_5306.JPG IMG_5303.JPG

Thank you so much! They are just the cutest, with or without the collars! Thank you for your support too!

Thank you! Can't wait to see what you pick out!

I've chosen! I went with the navy blue and black. Fell in love with the colour when I saw it on Belmont.
I checked out the other colours on the site but the blue/black kept calling me back. So I went with my first choice.
Sarah's going to make a collar and leash set for Kobi and ship it to the UK. They are fabulous!

I've chosen! I went with the navy blue and black. Fell in love with the colour when I saw it on Belmont.
I checked out the other colours on the site but the blue/black kept calling me back. So I went with my first choice.
Sarah's going to make a collar and leash set for Kobi and ship it to the UK. They are fabulous!
Awesome! The navy/black looks better in person. can't wait to see Kobi rocking his new collar and leash set.

Back