1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Beef bark

Discussion in 'Doberman Nutritional Care' started by Viemarangelrock, May 14, 2019.

1. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

A HUGE hit from our local natural pet pantry.

DDC74E6C-1B41-4B51-B02F-99EDEFE54216.jpeg 8907EFDB-9A8F-47E0-96CA-BB745C39D180.jpeg

Beef Bark - made from simply 100% cow skin, it's extremely long lasting and surprisingly not smelly. The hair aids as a natural wormer and helps maintain dental hygiene.

• Wow x 6
  2. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

How does it feel? “Bark” makes me think it’s stiff but the furry side looks soft.

3. Viemarangelrock

This is a new piece. Yes, it’s stiff. The company named it ‘beef bark’ it’s just skin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Cool! Thanks for the video! Adding to my never ending Kaiser list lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Viemarangelrock

No worries! Just to pre-warn you, he most definitely will have hairy :poop: Lol

• Funny Funny x 4
  6. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

10349E04-FDE1-4E1D-917E-6BB74D2CB9D2.jpeg Nope! Too confusing with my cow hide rug. Lol!

• Funny Funny x 7
  7. Viemarangelrock

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

The next level of poop patrol :spit:

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

How are there no nose prints on that table?(very nice btw!)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. My2Girls

My2Girls Notable member

Ha-ha. With this floor plan they usually stay out of the formal living and dining rooms- actually no one ever goes into those rooms.

But I’ve got plenty of nose prints on the glass doors!

• Like Like x 1
  11. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Notable member

I'm glad you posted the video because it did look area rug sized in the pictures! Of Tara swallows a chunk (like I know my dumb dumbs would), does it digest normally and not cause issues?

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
  12. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

I knew it! I can recognize a dog free room when I see one lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Viemarangelrock

It should digest normally but I would always suggest supervision. 100% natural so it should breakdown in the gut with no problems. Tara’s got a dead canine tooth so she always proceeds with caution. She’s what I class as a gentle eater.
    She does well with air-dried venison ears, rolled beef slice, rabbit ears....all with hair. They are all very similar to this product.
    I would say if you wanted to try something like this, supervise them to see how they are handling it, especially if they are an aggressive chewer.
    The venison and rabbit ears (with hair) are classed as easily digestible so maybe that would be a great starting point.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Viemarangelrock

Excited much? :woot:

Grinding away at it with her back teeth

Didn’t realise she had a massive eye bogey till I was filming! Lol

• Appreciation Appreciation x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Awwww she’s so cute how she was backing up and licking her lips. Kaiser does that too! Also turning their backs when they are eating something like they want some privacy haha. Such characters!

• Funny Funny x 1