"Be Mine Valentine" annoucement

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddoxDobes

Hey group, This is just to let everyone know that today is the last day I'm taking names for the "Be Mine Valentine" Gift Exchange. You all will recieve a PM tomorrow letting you know who you will be spoiling. Here are just a few things to keep in mind:

* All packages should be shipped out no later than the 8th of February. If your going to be late sending out your package, please PM me so I can let your Valentine know.

*Also there is no spending limit and we all understand that things are tight so just do what you can.

*Do not reveal to the Forum who sent your gifts until Feb. 14th, that way people cannot narrow down who they might have gotten gifts from..

* The Gifts should be focused towards the dogs, you can also buy people gifts if you want.

I think thats it, I will send you PMs tomorrow evening. Any questions just let me know

I'm looking forward to it!

I guess I'll have to do an old fashioned label, otherwise if I use my USPS account my name automatically goes on the label.

A Side Note, When you ship your packages, you can put who you are on them. I just meant don't reveal yourself to them on thge board

A Side Note, When you ship your packages, you can put who you are on them. I just meant don't reveal yourself to them on thge board
Cool! That makes it much easier so I don't actually have to pick up a pen and manually write something... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back