Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Babs second post and both get bones!

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by ButterflyMommy, Jul 13, 2010.

1. ButterflyMommy

ButterflyMommy New Member

Got a few more pics to share, Babs in my second attempt at posting and their first big bones! That kept them busy for HOURS it was fabulous!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time for Bones!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
  2. von Cosack

von Cosack Novitiate

She has Troublemakers Eyes!!!! Sorry, but I won't keep reminding you of OB to much longer, hope you listen to someone who's owned eyes like that for over 45 years, good luck hahahahaa!!! Von.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

good job brit :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. csmith4242

csmith4242 Notable member

Looks like you are doing a great job, keep it up.And more pics please.

• Like Like x 1
  5. FredC

FredC Guest

Looks like expert work Brit! and vC is right about those eyes she does have some devil in her..

• Like Like x 1
  6. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Very GOOD job on the posting Britt!! And boy oh boy that girl is gonna keep you on your toes :eek: It is written so plainly in her facial expressions :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Michele

Michele Jr Member

Great pictures. Those bones are bigger than my JC's head;)

8. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Great pics Britt! It's Christmas in July for B+B! Looks like they know just wat to do with those bones :lol:

9. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Aw, ANGEL eyes, don't ya think??! LOL ! Very cute and looks like a good tape job! Love the bones! Ahhhhhh, some time out for mommie!! lol

10. FredC

FredC Guest

I forgot to mention how good the pups look.. Lordy Lordy Lordy they are looking biggggg!!!!

11. Dragonflyz

Dragonflyz Member

Awww they are so cute! What lucky pups to get those big bones!

12. ButterflyMommy

Thanks guys, sorry my internet went out for a few days so couldnt come back right away. I just love my babies, even Babs and her devil eyes, and her devil attitude lmao.

13. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Aww they look great. I enjoy watching them grow up on here. Your rug looks so nice! You aren't afraid of the grease from the bones getting on it?

14. ButterflyMommy

Oh heck no, they may look nice, but they aren't. Those are only out until the pups get older, then the new ones will come back in. These are use em and abuse em rugs. The edges are all freyed from the kittens, there are staines from all the spilled sippy cups....you get he idea LOL.

• Like Like x 1