Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Attn: contest entrants!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by JanS, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

yes if you have the little tumbs up smiley behind your name, you are all good ;):thumbsup:

2. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Yup, you're good to go Dragonflyz. :thumbsup: Thank you!

MB, you're right about staring at stuff too long, and my darn Photoshop has crashed at least 25 times in the last 2 days on merges, so needless to say I'm :cuss: :D

3. DoberDon

DoberDon Hot Topics Subscriber

You must run Windows!!LOL

4. Dragonflyz

Dragonflyz Member

ok thanks MB, I swear when I looked at the list there was no:thumbsup: LOL

5. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

working on it now... (gives dirty looks to her old laptop) i also have them on my new external hd... but i havent figured out how to like... work it like a HD.. yet... big projexts tonite!

6. RedChrissy

RedChrissy Jr Member

I must say,
    I am very excited for these!!!

How are they comming?

7. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

guys come on its already December, we need out Calender for next year LMAO :D

8. JanS

I'm almost done, just have to finish up the Dobe one. :) I finally found some other software I had hanging around that worked for the rest of the merges, so I'm rolling again.

The all breed and puppy ones are already up, but I have a few merges to add to the other calendars on their own, so they can all be included.

9. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

let us know when we can spend the money ;)

10. immortaldobes

immortaldobes Active Member

did I miss the post that had the winners??? Or was I just supposed to pay attention to the poll :)

11. JanS

My bad April, I listed some results in the tie breaker poll, but never got around to posting the rest since there were so many ties.

I have the lists at home with the placings on them, so if I have time, I'll post them later today. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.