Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Attn: contest entrants!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by JanS, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm still missing most of your high resolution pics from the calendar contests. PLEASE send them to me ASAP since it's extremely time consuming to get them all formatted and ready for the calendar and I need to get started on it yesterday....

Whether you won or not, I still need the pics you entered so we can use as many as possible.

Here is a list of people I still need to get pics from. Please e-mail them to me as attachments at mntropical@hughes.net asap. TIA. :)

apbtmom76 :thumbsup:
    Apollo :thumbsup:
    bentleyshane25
    boehmeca :thumbsup:
    burlysoldier
    Damasyn
    deladobies
    Dobejazz
    DoberDon :thumbsup:
    DobesMom :thumbsup:
    Dobiegirl :thumbsup:
    dobiemom
    Dragonflyz :thumbsup:
    Hali's mom
    hall.christopher
    hrd2gt :thumbsup:
    immortaldobes :thumbsup:
    jeoestreich
    JstLovesErnie
    Juslookin
    Konamommy
    lady Dobie :thumbsup:
    MeganUK
    NERO :thumbsup:
    RedChrissy :thumbsup:
    Rits :thumbsup:
    Sheepdog
    Shiraz :thumbsup:
    titan1 :thumbsup:
    tomcat
    Vince Von Diesel
    VonDoom
    zoorox

And a big thank you to everyone who was so prompt in getting them sent. You know who you are. :)

2. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Wow, that's quite a list of MIA!

:shout: Come on, guys! Jan has a lot of work to do so the quicker you get them in the better. ;)

3. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Jan - I am sorry I had a horrible head ache last night, Do you only need the one of Orion?? Let me know which ones you need and I will e-mailt hem to you tonight, I SWEAR!!!

4. JanS

Thanks Tye! You can send me all of the ones you entered since I'm going to try to use as many as possible.

That goes for everyone. :)

5. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol I gotta go back and see which ones Iposted but I promise to get it done byt Sat as I have to send out a PM to all involved in the card exchange :D

6. JanS

:thumbsup: = photo/s received. Thank you! :D

7. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Bump for Jan! I know how much a pain in the butt getting pictures ready can be.

8. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Thanks Rits! I was gonna do that myself! :)

9. JanS

Thanks you two! :cheers:

One other thing I forgot to mention is to add your DCF username to the e-mail so it's easier to figure out who's who. :)

10. DoberDon

DoberDon Hot Topics Subscriber

I tried to send my higher res pic(850kb) and by the time it uploaded as an attachment at my crappy dialup speed(1.6-3.7k/sec),my email page had timed out and expired.I don't think I'm going to be able to figure out how to send it to your email address Jan,Sorry.I should've realized I might have problems and shouldn't have entered!!

11. JanS

Ugh, the joys of dial-up, huh Don? I hate those damn e-mail portals that time out on you... If you use Outlook Express or Outlook that won't happen, so maybe that would be the way to go.
    Otherwise, you can size it down to maybe half that to see if it will go that way, and I can work with it from there. Or, if you can get it in your photo album here, I can pull it from there too. We'll figure something out. :)

Of course you should have entered, they're great pics. :)

12. DoberDon

I was able to upload it to my album but it resized it to 640X522.Still not very good resolution.My problem with trying outlook or something new is I'm afraid I'll get stuck in a situation where I'll get commited to installing it,then discover it requires a big download update.That's what happened with my last comp.,I was using W98 without any problems then microsoft started to make it incompatible with hotmail.When I tried the massive update download it was so corrupted it screwed up my computer.My new computer (vista yuck!!!)needed over 300mbs of updates right out of the box that I can't do!!! I can't update Win.Defender or any kind of virus protection.I really hate microsoft and will seriously try to get a mac next time.

13. JanS

Ugh, I don't miss those dial-up days at all.

The photo in your album will work great since I have lots of merges to make, so we're all set. :)

14. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

now i was the tumb up siley too lol
    you should have mail by now ;)

15. DoberDon

Thanks for your patience Jan!! I hope this doesn't cause too much extra work for you!!

16. JanS

Nope, no extra work at all Don. :)

Thank you Tina and the rest who have sent pics today. :)

17. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Jan can you send me a PM with links to the pics of the dog syou need, I for some reason am unsure, lol

18. RedChrissy

RedChrissy Jr Member

Oh wow! I didn't know you needed any from me! Sorry!
    I will get them to you asap but....
    How? What do I have to do?

19. JanS

Thanks Chrissy. You can send them to me as attachments to mntropical@hughes.net

Tye, I'll take all of them you entered that were your own, plus the extra of Orion. :)
    You can still find them in the voting threads.

20. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

thanks Jan, I wil get them, to uyou tomorrow :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.