Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Attention calendar contest entrants!

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by JanS, Oct 28, 2011.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Please send me your high resolution copies of the photos you entered asap so I won't be so swamped when the time comes to size them all and get them uploaded. I always use as many as I can, so it doesn't matter if you're in the top placers or not.

E-mail them to mntropical@hughesnet.com asap. Thank you! :ty:

Now to get my own e-mail address right - mail them to mntropical@hughes.net... LOL:bag:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

Just sent the last few I was missing. :) Come on everyone! Get on it!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Jan, I tried to send you an email with the email provided above and received this error :(:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Marinegeekswife

• Like Like x 5
  5. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Thanks!

• Like Like x 3
  6. JanS

Oops... :blush: I'll fix that - thanks Jess! LOL

• Like Like x 5
  7. Marinegeekswife

Super easy mistake to make.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Max Hawk

Max Hawk Hot Topics Subscriber

I'm sending em this morning later lol! Can't sleep ....knew there was something I needed to do maybe this was it lol!!:rolleyes: It's 2:20 am geez maybe I need a new puppy so at least I have a reason to be awake:confused::sleep::sleep::sleep:Everyone else is sound asleep including the dogs :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::confused:I'm still awake though lol OH I guess you know that by now lol:D:pacman::pacman:

• Like Like x 2
  9. JanS

Hmm, I didn't get them Maureen... LOL, I hate when I'm the only one awake in the house and can't sleep even if I want to. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. michellewallace

michellewallace Notable member

I should have put all of the photos in a separate folder so I had easy access to them. I am going to gather them all up now and email them off as soon as I can find them. :D

• Like Like x 3
  11. swiftK9s

swiftK9s Hot Topics Subscriber

Jan, I just sent Coopers pic to your email, let me know if its too big and I will get hubby to help me resize it. Thanks very much!

• Like Like x 3
  12. JanS

Got it - thank you! The bigger the better since they do have to be huge, so they're perfect. :dance:

• Like Like x 3