Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Arcade

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by FredC, Jul 4, 2009.

1. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lmaooo I just played tetris and my score before I quit was like 4,000 something, lol. Woo Hoo never gonna get anything done now..... :rofl:

2. FredC

FredC Guest

MB i believe i finally have this problem sorted out, Unfortunatly i still cant seen to figure out why the scores arnt being recorded.. PBC had this same problem, But seems to have got it straightned out. So its not hopeless yet..

3. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Nope, Jan can't kick ass with this version of Tetris. The controls are totally opposite the ones I'm used to so I'm constantly turning the blocks the wrong way.... I really don't want to get used to this version either because the one I'm used to now is my "bored at work" time passer. :D

4. hall.christopher

hall.christopher Novitiate

Im playing space invaders at work and everyone is crowding round shouting"give us a shot!" Me, ive been saying no bugger off! Unless you want to buy a dobe and join!

• Like Like x 1
  5. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

ahhaha there ya go Chris, that's perfect, lol

6. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

LOL Chris!

I can't get Space invaders to work. I can move side to side, but can't shoot (just call me a sitting duck LOL). Anyone else have that problem?

Edit: never mind, I figured it out. :blush:

7. hall.christopher

thanks Tye,i was only speaking the truth!Thanks Von for making my work colleagues green and twitchy cos i wouldn't give em a shot!Hahahaha loved every minute of it!:rofl::rofl2:

8. hall.christopher

Sorry Jan i didn't reply to you,i guess you got there in the end hey!haha!