Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Arcade

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by FredC, Jul 4, 2009.

1. FredC

FredC Guest

The Doberman Chat Arcade is now open. As usual please report any bugs here. so i can try to get it all straight. So far ive noticed high scores arnt being recorded. I am looking into this and hopefully will have it sorted out soon.. Enjoy

[​IMG]

2. hall.christopher

hall.christopher Novitiate

Hi Von,
    This section is excellent have not played space invaders for years!:D

3. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

OMG, I'll never get anything done around here!!!! LMAO!

4. hall.christopher

haha, im the same buddy!:D

5. MyBuddy

OMG! Just played a bout with Space Invaders! LMAO!!!! I haven't played that game probably since it first came out! I sat here screaming and laughing the whole game! LOL!!! Thank God, no one's home, but Buddy sure was giving me curious looks!!:)

6. hall.christopher

Hahaha im in totally agreement there buddy on if they could talk eh?

7. MyBuddy

He's my silent conspirator!:smirk:

8. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

hahahah as long as there is Tetris, I will stomp you all, :rofl:

9. MyBuddy

whoa, you're ON, little girl!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOO!

But first, LOL, I have a site question.......in Space Invaders, once the game is over, if I click on OK, it looks like it is logging the score or something and then it takes me back to the Home Page. Is there a way to just stay where I'm at and just play again?

• Like Like x 1
  10. hall.christopher

space invaders is my bitch just got 23,000 on it! What have you started Von!!

11. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

bring it on MB, and I can't help ya with your question.

VON?????????????????? where are you to help MB, lol

Chris, put the keyboard away and walk away, lmaoooooooooooooo

12. FredC

FredC Guest

I will ook into the problem MB, not really sure what it will take to fix since i havent even played a test game yet. but looks like i will have to.. ;) Glad ya all like.. :D

13. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Thanks a lot Von. I'm hooked on Tetris the way it is and now it's only a click away here too? LOL! ;)
    The online version is so different than my hand-held one that I don't do nearly as well online though....

14. DoberDon

DoberDon Hot Topics Subscriber

Thanks for the classic games Von!! My only problem is I can't find the coin slot anywere on my computer,where do I put the quarters???

15. FredC

FredC Guest

haha Don ill PM you my address :)

16. FredC

FredC Guest

lol just look at it this way Jan, now youll be good at both versions ;)

17. MyBuddy

:rofl:

18. MyBuddy

LMAO! Someday!! LOL I think it would be fun to try it against somebody. Trying to get time for both of us is the issue! I will be gone most of today but maybe you can try and beat Jan! She sounds good at it! :) I really haven't played it in a very long time :( But I used to be pretty good at it!:D

19. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol girl, I'm just teasin, I haven't played in years either, hahaha we can play and try to keep beating each other's score and Jan prolly whoop me, lmaooo

20. MyBuddy

LMAO! I was teasing too! LOL!! I just got off a game of Space Invaders and was high on a challenging mood!! See what Von created!?? Ah, it was fun though! Like I said, How am I ever gonna get anything done around here???? LMAO~! I just have ta pull the plug!:sick2: