1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Anyone with pups in Washingtion state?

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by Dozersmommy, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Dozersmommy

Dozersmommy New Member

I am looking to adopt a doberman from reputable breeder. Dont know how shopping works so preferably adopt out of Wa.

2. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

are you looking for an older dog who may be retired or a younger dog who didn't mature well enough for conformation?

The DPCA is a good place to start for referrals (they are listed by state which makes it easier!)
    DPCA | The Doberman | Breeder Referral

I would have exactly what you're looking for in a dog (puppy, older, male, female, family pet, high drive, etc.) and your experience with Dobes concisely explained. Breeders are often quite busy with their dogs so if they don't back to you right away, don't fret.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  3. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

You know, I would definitely try to find out where @Maja Rocks got her pup from. 1/2NA and 1/2Euro seems like the perfect combination to me.

She also has years of experience with Dobermans and seems to have done her research.

She is in Oregon- this may be a good contact for you.

Check out Maja too, beautiful Doberman right there.

https://doberman-chat.com/threads/greetings-from-oregon.31933/

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1