1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Anyone ever heard of Dancing Doberman Kennels?

Discussion in 'Doberman Breeders' started by eurodobiesg, Apr 8, 2017.

1. eurodobiesg

eurodobiesg Novitiate

Kinakailangan ang Pagtiyak sa Seguridad

The love for Dobermans

Has anyone ever heard of this breeder? After looking on their page I've noticed alot of red flags. She has puppies due soon but seems to be a liar. Begged puppy buyers to donate money to save one her her breeding bitches. Lies about the European status. Changes theirs dogs status every time someone ask about them.

Attached Files:

2. kln1050

kln1050 New Member

They also breed white and melanistic which I have also heard is a big red flag.....and their grammar is horrible:)

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. eurodobiesg

eurodobiesg Novitiate

I just seen all the lies they told puppy buyers. Id be super upset about getting told my dog was full euro. Then come to find out its not. Surely Their catching on to all this.

4. Regalis

Regalis Notable member

So many red flags I really don't even know where to start.

Dogs kept outside. I think every sire I read stats on was oversized. Breeding white dogs.

And the breeder looks young. Very young. Don't get me wrong, I know some young folks know their stuff. But having that many dogs and breeding that much at such a young age is a red flag, atleast to me, especially when you take everything else into consideration. 3 planned breedings for March alone. That's insane.

5. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

31.5 inches tall and 118lbs??
    What the???

Rocky is the same height, at 104 I put his butt on a diet and started running him more.
    118? Seriously? :thumbdown:
    Breeding albino dogs...and melanistic dogs?
    :thumbdown::thumbdown:
    :nono:

6. Oh Little Oji

Oh Little Oji Formerly Tad Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

I agree with the responses here so far.

7. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I see nothing but red flags. :eek:
    Sadly the price is what will lure people in. :(
    Some people just can't pass up a bargain. While researching a pup they hear $2-3000. Then see her pups starting at $1300 and think what a deal. Sold!

Just to add cause I know what you all are thinking ;)
    It's amazingly hard to stop a bad breeder. Trust me, I learned the way. :rolleyes:
    You would think when you have all your ducks in a row, (documented proof) everyone in the breed would back you and want to stop them also. Just isn't so.
    You have to pay fees to lodge complaints, and that's just the beginning. :shock: Ahhh...the hurdles you have to jump. :scratch:
    Maybe it's my rose colored glasses speaking again, but it seems to me more people would want to protect the breed.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

Backyard Breeder, what do they do besides breed Dobermans? No titles, no pictures of training, sport or show. The fact the dogs look overweight and are way above the breed standard is another huge red flag.

• Agree Agree x 1