• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Any idea what this can be?

Rainx909

Anyone have any ideas what this can be? Just noticed this on my boy today. He doesn't seem to be in pain or even notice it.

Attachments

• IMG_9343.jpg
    IMG_9343.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 49
Is that hair loss around the top of the snout too, or just the spot on the whisker pad? The only thing I have seen on my girl that looks like this is caused by her spending too much time herding her soccer ball around and rubbing her nose raw. :scratch:

I was thinking it looks like possible ringworm too.

Resembles a ringworm, but I've seen pyoderma present on the fact like that also.

Back