• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Ambassador: Bella (CGC)

Bella is about 2 yrs old! She's spayed, up-to-date with all vaccinations, current on rabies shot/tag, heartworm negative and current on preventative, microchipped, and she's a Canine Good Citizen!! :D

She's well-mannered, good with other kids and most dogs (being a "Pit Bull" she really ought to be supervised around other small animals, anyways ;) ) Bella loves to play with her stick... she waits patiently until she is told it's okay to eat, housebroken, crate trained, etc... She can be a little bit of a whiner due to previously being "spoiled" but have no fear... she's at the Authoritarians house now!!

She's currently living with eight other dogs and one human. Please PM me if interested or want/need more info or whatnot. :)

59296_424762882733_186323087733_5148078_2574716_n.jpg

59296_424762872733_186323087733_5148076_1944854_n.jpg

I'm currently fostering her under my personal name until I get all my paperwork/documents in order and fees paid for the 501c3 not-for-profit certificate... which unfortunately takes time and money... and we are collecting any and all donations (materialistic to monetary)

Back