Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Alternative Methods For Ear Posting

Discussion in 'Doberman Puppies' started by Archer, May 26, 2015.

1. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

My breeder who also posts with this method made a how to video. Thought I would share. It's in two parts. Enjoy. Let me know if you have questions

• Like Like x 3
  2. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Okay, @Archer I am looking at all kinds if ways to post ears in an attempt to find the one that is perfect for Rumor. Let's face it we all want this to go as smoothly as possible.
    I noticed you are using this method on your pups. Any tips or updates you have discovered from doing it?

3. Archer

I need to update (aka redo) this thread. I have tweaked this method from my original post. Have had something every night this week, plus work, plus 5 dogs plus have family in town. Should have a few hours in between things today to update this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

All you had to say is five dogs LOL! No hurry, I have some time. I am just trying to keep myself distracted from focusing on the long torturous wait. I know you are busy. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you could plan an udate in there somewhere.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Panama

Panama Hot Topics Subscriber

Awesome... thanks for posting the video... knew I'd seen it somewhere. For our first attempt at the zip tie method, I think we did pretty darn good. LOVE IT!!! Simple to make and apply and it seems very comfortable for Joker. Wish this came out clearer. (Just like his momma Echo with a ball in his mouth all the time).

9-7.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  6. Archer

You did!! Too cute. Let me know if you need help.

• Like Like x 1