1. Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Albino girl at Miami Dade Animal Services with NO VOCAL CORDS.... XXXX URGENT!

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Miesha and Baruch, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Miesha and Baruch

Miesha and Baruch Jr Member

From a friend....

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | Doberman Pinscher | Miami, FL | STELLA.
    I don't know exactly what the deal is with this girl, but from what I have heard they were both really minor bites.

2. Amber

Amber Hot Topics Subscriber

aweee poor thing. I just posted this to my husband's cousin's facebook who lives in Miami.

• Like Like x 2
  3. TrinityDobes

TrinityDobes Novitiate

unfortunately this poor dog has no warning system and with whites you always have to wonder how good their hearing and eye sight is- only a very knowledgeable home would be suitable for this poor dog

4. Miesha and Baruch

Miesha and Baruch Jr Member

I completely agree with you Trinity... but sadly I don't think things are looking too positive for this girl, I just wanted to get her some publicity, maybe there is someone out there that can help her. There are just soooooo many in need!

5. Che_mar_cody

Che_mar_cody $ Forum Donor $

Just tears...

6. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Ok, I don't even want to THINK that someone removed a dogs vocal cords..................ugh..............

7. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

I know people would say its hypocritical of those of us that choose to crop to say something like that is cruel but it really is. I knew of a beagle in my hometown whose owners chose to have his vocal cords removed rather than teach him not to bark or provide proper stimulation. He sounded so pathetic. It made me tear up everytime I heard him.

8. Anunukai

Anunukai Member

Any news on this dober-girl?? Did someone pull her or did she end up PTS? Her petfinder page was no longer there.