Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Added a cpl features

Discussion in 'Doberman Chat Announcements' started by FredC, May 2, 2009.

1. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

omg, I would have never noticed that! LOL

2. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

thats what the green light is for? oh..

3. MyBuddy

LOL! I don't feel so bad now, hrd!

4. Dobiegirl

Dobiegirl Novitiate

Whew thought my eyes were goin bad there for a min...LOL

5. MyBuddy

Ok, now I'm 'on' but the green light is off and my avatar is shaded, both indicating that I am offline...but Izzzzz Heeeeereee!

Ok, forget it! Once I posted it showed me on....must be because I was gone for a while! Whew! :)

6. MLR

MLR Novitiate

Hi Von, It's doing that again. When I logged on today all of the topics are back over more to the right side of the page again. I was straightened out for a while. Just letting you know. The topics stop on the left side of the page leaving a picture and a half with nothing under it at all.

7. FredC

FredC Guest

I am finally done adding features and finally with some help got all the themes straightned out. If anybody expierances any wierd errors or bugs please let me know so we can isolate and fix the problem..

Hope everyone is enjoying the new additions, and themes. :)

8. MyBuddy

Where's my brown????? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........I got on this morning and there's light brown, smart brown and nightshift....no plain brown any more??

9. MyBuddy

Hey Von, I have a problem....I have a notification of a message that I can't open. Under my screen name, where it says Notifications, there a 1, indicating a message. But when I click on it, it just brings down a pull down menu that reads Your Notifications. Nothing opens. I clicked on all of them...the Notification, the 1 and the arrow, nothing. Help!

10. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

I am having the same problem MB. Von do you know why that is ?

11. FredC

FredC Guest

Nope but ill figure it out. I cant open my notifications either ..

12. FredC

FredC Guest

Well ive been looking into the problem and i cant find it. So ive posted in the vB support forum for some ideas. In the meantime you can fetch your PM's thru the quick links menu.

[​IMG]

13. MyBuddy

And what happened to my brown?? :waiting2:

14. MyBuddy

Um, still confused with the message thang...I did as you said and I see nothing new there to open, yet my notifications says there's 1 there. Anyone else still having problems or did I not see it somehow. (it happens! :))

15. FredC

FredC Guest

brown will be back the minute i make it match the others (feature wise) not colors ;)

16. FredC

FredC Guest

Sorry my buddy im not having those problems with the other menus. just the notifications in the loginbox.

17. FredC

FredC Guest

im still working on it thou. i wont give up ;)

18. FredC

FredC Guest

Fixed all templates to include Notifications ;)