A nice day yesterday.

C908

It was a decent day yesterday here in central Missouri, Preacher was enjoying it. I was also able to take a much needed ride on my motorcycle.020.jpg

Just thinking of y’all....

How is everything going with Preacher?

Been to the new vet?

This last Sunday I walked Ragnar around the fenced dog park. He did better than I expected. Went and sat down under a tree fed Ragnar and I had P&J sandwich with daughters awaiting the next soccer game.

My middle daughter noted that it looked like it had snowed on Ragnar. He has dandruff flakes all over him. I tried to brush off thinking it was some pollen, dirt or grass flakes. Nope, he was snowing dandruff.

I take it that he was so jacked up internally from going around the dog park that he started his anxiety dandruff flaking.

Just thinking of y’all....

How is everything going with Preacher?

Been to the new vet?

This last Sunday I walked Ragnar around the fenced dog park. He did better than I expected. Went and sat down under a tree fed Ragnar and I had P&J sandwich with daughters awaiting the next soccer game.

My middle daughter noted that it looked like it had snowed on Ragnar. He has dandruff flakes all over him. I tried to brush off thinking it was some pollen, dirt or grass flakes. Nope, he was snowing dandruff.

I take it that he was so jacked up internally from going around the dog park that he started his anxiety dandruff flaking.
I wish Preachers dandruff was just anxiety but I'm afraid its something else. He is doing fairly well, things seem to be under control as long as he has his 10 mg of prednisone every morning. After March 3rd he will have 9 pills left which will be given every other day until finished.Once we get the prednisone out of his system, that's when we will see how he is really doing. Our next appointment with the new dermatologist is March 11th. I have mixed feelings going in because the prednisone won't be out of his system yet. Their website says they can't do any testing until 3 to 4 weeks after the prednisone is finished.We are still on prescription food and won't do anything different until after his doctors visit. He is suppose to be on an 8 week food trial that started Feb 11th. I guess we will keep taking it a day at a time. Hope Ragnar is doing well, thanks for asking about Preacher.

You are a motorcycle person? My father just bought a motorcycle after being without one for years. I get so worried when he rides it because people around here don't know how to drive. He took it out the other day and it deff made him happy. Stress reliever?

Preacher is handsome. I like his crop

You are a motorcycle person? My father just bought a motorcycle after being without one for years. I get so worried when he rides it because people around here don't know how to drive. He took it out the other day and it deff made him happy. Stress reliever?

Preacher is handsome. I like his crop
Thank you for the compliment and yes I am a motorcycle person. I have been riding since 1974, it is a great stress reliever for me. It is much more dangerous now than what it use to be because of texting drivers.

His coat looks great!
Thanks but the picture is a little deceiving. We are still dealing with dandruff that comes and goes pretty much daily. Everything else is being kept under control by 10 mg of prednisone daily. He will start getting weaned off the prednisone beginning March 3rd. He has an appointment with a new dermatologist March 11th.

Back