Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

A Day of Adventure

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by Kaiser2016, Jul 13, 2019 at 11:35 PM.

1. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Starting the day with a new experience for all of us - bringing him to a restaurant patio. We sat close to the sidewalk for easier escape in case we needed it, but it had him distracted. Then Kaiser’s favorite breed of dog walked by :rolleyes: It growled and Kaiser stood up, swung around, gave 2 loud barks and the Golden Retriever owners rushed away. And then we pretty much had a private patio! :D
    1044BB35-D939-4130-9668-EE15F73C242C.jpeg

Lakeside posing, sniffing, drinking.
    8EC09EB9-77EE-4425-8ED2-6FB3DE8D3483.jpeg

My little pony is a Black Stallion! 90D6F089-FCEB-45E1-BB36-9835272B0721.jpeg

This bridge shot took a while to take and we stopped foot traffic on both sides. My hb was watching Kaiser carefully. I was fixated on taking the shot. We both looked up after and everyone was standing still around us. No one moved until we picked up the leash again :rofl:
    5029FF30-9362-4208-8A0D-12816B1E9521.jpeg

I see balls! 24D67F76-E4A2-4361-8CE4-DCF328C467EE.jpeg

The bridge where many donkey sightings have happened...this time, no donkeys :thumbsup2:
    25CBB634-F412-48BA-A4D9-4D5A4F003454.jpeg

Ending a long full day on another patio. A little bit easier this time around.
    187D12C9-A3AF-4CA6-808A-B5EFF2D024B4.jpeg

Having fun is exhausting work! 99F07FF0-8921-46CF-83B0-44882EBFE2A3.jpeg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

A comparison photo just for fun!

Kaiser was 7 months old in this shot. Stubborn, devil dog, Donkey Kong, psycho puppy. DA6B3115-8FC3-423E-850B-01EA3A9E74D1.jpeg

Age 3, happy, connected, and still strong willed, more frothy but less psycho, lol. Wonderful feelings in this shot.
    DAF83F78-A231-49A3-A652-42A21AD8F807.jpeg

• Appreciation Appreciation x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wow x 1
  3. Viemarangelrock

Viemarangelrock Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Aw, he’s growing up!
    Great shots you’ve got there, the scenery is beautiful.
    He looks totally cream-crackered in that last picture! Lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  4. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

What a cool outing! Great pictures and he is looking so handsome! You've come a long way, baby! Great job!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. IslandDobeMix

IslandDobeMix New Member

He fits right in with the beautiful scenery and looks so well behaved! Gorgeous photos!

Where are you? Banff?

6. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

Its so good to get them out there enjoying new experiences. I love the comparison photo!

7. Brioddy

Brioddy Notable member

Way to go Kaiser! They truly do love getting out. Brinks isn’t the biggest fan of restaurants because he always wants to be on the move, so I take Rio the socialite. They ALL love hikes and the outdoors though :) and of course car rides. He’s looking so mature and handsome!

Definitely gonna use “cream crackered” lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Yes, it’s Banff.

Lol, it’s a combination of being outside and needing to be more attentive, so he is pretty well behaved. Someone was fishing nearby and part of the fishing line had a floating ball that looked like the orange chuck it ball, so I had a moment of imagining him dragging me into the lake to go after it...thankfully he just watched...phew!

• Funny Funny x 6
  9. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Ya, Kaiser is kinda like that too, always wanting to be on the go and thinking everything is all about him haha. He still has some socialite moments, women in particular like to meet him and he just eats it up.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ravenbird

Ravenbird Jr Member

Great photos!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

My pup also loves being on the move. He will whine forever if you stop walking and relax at a bench or something. He is still young, hope it improves.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Looks like he had a great day! Is it bad when you said,"I see balls" I didn't notice or think you were talking about tennis balls... :rofl:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. jazzies mum

jazzies mum Notable member

:spit:My thought also!
    Beautiful shots! I love the respect you are getting, holding up bridge traffic, emptying cafe patios! :D He is really coming into his own now. :thumbsup2:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

:spit: Me too! Just typing a caption for that pic :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Ddski5

Ddski5 Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

That’s great!

I really like this statement!!
    I like to keep tabs on donkey because it really seems as if asshat is not far behind with his antics and development.