Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

A couple shots/update of odin

Discussion in 'Doberman Pictures and Videos' started by sheilaanderson, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sheilaanderson

sheilaanderson Novitiate

Last time I've uploaded photos of odin on here he was just over 1 years old, If any of you guys can remember he was so tiny I didn't think he would grow really big.. but here he is just two months before his 4th birthday and sitting at over 80lbs with hardly an ounce of fat on him. He still always try's to get me to pick him up like when he was a puppy too.. once he starts packing more bulk weight on him that should be fun lol

Inside the house he is such a coward lol,
    He will not come near anything to do with water and runs at first site of the vacuum, but outdoors he is a lion fearless and proud and protector of the yard (keeping us safe barking at one cat, squirrel or bird at a time)
    He still doesn't know his own size and believes he's some sort of lap dog, the obstacles he tries to manoeuvre his big lump of an ass around i swear..
    He is also the biggest dope you'll ever meet and a major clown, I'd love to know what goes on in his head some times. Like most the dobermans I've met he is super clingy, always follows me where ever I go, no matter how deep a sleep he is in he pounces awake at first site of me, and loves just sitting and watching what ever i do. I definitely see where they get the term Velcro dog from! Also he farts ALL THE TIME but I wouldn't change a thing I've never been more proud to watch him grow the last nearly 4 years!
    Actually I lied about not changing everything, I would change the fart part haha he clears rooms on a daily basis and pulls a face like he's proud of it :wtf3:

Loads more to come!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Appreciation Appreciation x 4
  2. DN2017

DN2017 Jr Member

Wat a stud! He's beautiful!

I'm curious about how he looked when he was young, since you said he looked like he'd never grow big. Do you still have some old pics?

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
  3. WiglWerm

WiglWerm Hot Topics Subscriber

What a handsome boy!:love:

4. Rits

Rits Admin Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

HMMM. I do not believe you are the owner of Odin? His owner lives in Wales and this exact thread was posted last year.

A couple shots/update of odin

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Pure Genius! Pure Genius! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.