• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

2 Days left to live!!!!? Female Fawn

so sad....thats why I own 3 males lol!!! I couldnt sit by and know they where going to be put down

Just caught that today was her PTS date. Damn, damn, damn. I HATE knowing this happens to so many pets every day. If I sit & think about it I fall into a huge depression. That's why I make sure my animals are all wanted...that way they don't have to face this themselves. I only wish I could somehomw save them all. <<crying>> :(

DM - I know exactly how you feel. I too wish I could save them all. My dream is to one day have enough land to do something like this. ;)

Funny- Hubby & I want to retire to NV & do Dobe rescue...
We're hoping to find enough land to have our own pets (3-4 Dobes) and then have 20 or so rescues we can hopefully save/rehome. We'd love to have enough space to rescue other pets too. I'd be happy to go broke feeding them.

You and me both Racheal, of course my crew would be first but I have enough love and time for so many more. And I too would go broke trying to feed thema nd care for them all. I am not sure about Nevada, as I am from New mexic, the heat is to dry for me, but I would love somewhere, like Kansas or even Missouri or something, lol

I have no idea (I just saw the ad for her on craigslist just before I posted it)...
I don't think so <sob>

ahhh hrd, well that is good news at least she didn't get euth'd. Can some one please help this pretty girl??

A few of the rescues/shelters here use it. Small town type places , so they get more exposure. I want a fawn girl....too bad, I am already 1 dog overlimit (without special permits/AC-Police approved housing).

its still up, she dont look like a mix to me. i thought cali had a big rescue group over there. wonder if they got her out

hmmm I don't know but am gonna check on this first thing in the morning. :D

Back