• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

2 boys at Tucson humane society

Hmmm, that bums me out. I still have the Do Not PTS just in case. I always worry they will catch kennel cough and the treatment kennels will be full. I will try and stop by on my way back from the Sch trial tomorrow and check in on them.

I want to verify that BOTH dogs have been scanned thoroughly! PLEASE!!!
I have all of Demon's info here if you can get some chip numbers off of those 2!!!

352-546-2435
[email protected]

I couldn't get the first link to work. I saw the picture on the second one and immediately thought of Demon.

Also, great work coordinating and saving these boys!!!

A word of caution, a dog that is in a treatment kennel is no longer an adoptable pet so they wont have a photo up until he is returned to the adoption kennels. That being said, I hope they were both adopted!

Back