Thank you much for keeping an ear out. Yes, I reached out to those orgs and they are at capacity and warned me that lots of shelters are full now and risk of euthanasia is high lately. I posted on Nextdoor but haven’t done FB because I nuked my account there lol. I’ll ask my wife to search for...
Thx. Even good quality no kill shelters are emotionally taxing for dogs. Our experience with shelters is they don’t really eval how well the owner is matched to the breed, they just make sure the dog is “ok” with the person.
Sorry to hear of their loss! Beorn’s a great boy and loves to be with his person. Not sure if your acquaintance would want to fly out here but he’s fairly chill outside of play mode.
Hello all, I am looking for a step-up home & trainer for my ~18mo male Doberman we rescued in Jan. My wife and I fostered then adopted him, trained and acclimated him to an active household (2 kids, 3 other dogs, 8 chickens, and 3 feral cats). This is a hard decision however we've recently been...
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.