Recent content by Daveone23

  1. D

    100lb bag of kibble

    Any of you know where I can get large bags of dog food. 50lbs is all I can find so far. Back in the day you could get dog chow in 100lbs.
  2. D

    Weight gain

    Your breeder is an idiot! Salmonella can be deadly for animals and humans. Why roll those dice.
  3. D

    Weight gain

    I need my 7 yr old to gain 5-8lbs. Any good products to add weight.
  4. D

    Traning tips for a 1yr old puppy

    Well I have tried just about everything and he is still pooping in the house. Let him outside for longs periods, then he comes in and poops. I have tried the enzine cleaners. Any other tips?
  5. D

    Looking for a decent dog food

    My criteria: 1. Large breed 2. No corn 3. No brown rice 4. No legumes, ie peas 5. $2.5/ lb 6. No chicken 7. Real meat, no meal. Is there such a product
  6. D

    Traning tips for a 1yr old puppy

    Have not had him for a year. Dobermans are puppies till 18 months. He tears the vets office apart, jumps on everyone.
  7. D

    Traning tips for a 1yr old puppy

    I need tips on getting an 85lb puppy under control. He is a beast and loves destroying everything. using the house as a potty. The vet loathes him. I am thinking of using a clicker for training. I can leave the back door open for an hour, he goes outside and plays, but when he comes in he lets a...
  8. D

    Indesctructable toys

    Does anyone make a doberman toy, prefers big sticks like things, that a doberman cant destroy. He also likes squeekie toys but they only last a few minutes.
  9. D

    Doberman Genes

    Embark says my dogs cg1 linage is germany only and has a lineage with wolves. Could explain what he is a wild child.
  10. D

    Doberman Genes

    Any of you have or have had a dog with the C1 Haplogroup Gene?
  11. D

    Wound

    Front leg at bend
  12. D

    Wound

    What can i put on this would that wont be licked off
  13. D

    Water on elbow

    Vet drained it but the hygroma came came. Vet said he would not drain it again due to infection. Its huge. Any of you run into this?
  14. D

    Water on elbow

    Years ago a vet wanted $1700 to drain my dogs elbow. Long drawn out procedure with a stint. I used a syringe myself and drained it and it never came back. Have any of you done this?
  15. D

    Cut pad

    I noticed that my dog has a sliced pad. Looks like an old wound, semi healed. Does this need attention or surgery?

Back
Top