Crop Pics - Lets see your style!

my Dobe got her ears cropped by Windsor Dobermans
picturesfromcamera075.jpg

picturesfromcamera116.jpg

picturesfromcamera172.jpg

iphonepictures054.jpg

iphonepictures067.jpg

Sooo jealous of all you guys being able to crop we arnt even allowed to tail dock as of this year!!! looks like there will be a few imports from new zealand coming into oz????

1. Golda Grace De Grand Vinko with a typical Russian show crop... such a lovely ear crop they do in russia
golda grace de grand vinko.jpg

2. Gemma rose's Mother... Magia Manon...
SA magia magnon rose dam side.JPG

3. Teraline Italy (one of my favorite dogs)
teraline italy head study.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tina:
Poor little Apollo... :( clearly the vet did not know what he/she was doing...
He is so cute... but the Poor little guy has a crooked ear on one side and a little skin tab near the bell on the other side..
Did you get them repaired?
he is such a handsome fella with such a nice coat and he is such a lovely shade of silver blue... I would be so pissed off with my vet! Did you pay him? I would not have paid to have my poor baby come back with a ear crop that left him like that.. I would be pissed! :mad:
What a cute baby boy!!
how did they turn out now? he is much older now isnt he?

Tina:
Poor little Apollo... :( clearly the vet did not know what he/she was doing...
He is so cute... but the Poor little guy has a crooked ear on one side and a little skin tab near the bell on the other side..
Did you get them repaired?
he is such a handsome fella with such a nice coat and he is such a lovely shade of silver blue... I would be so pissed off with my vet! Did you pay him? I would not have paid to have my poor baby come back with a ear crop that left him like that.. I would be pissed! :mad:
What a cute baby boy!!
how did they turn out now? he is much older now isnt he?

Believe me, i was very upset and i never would use or recoment that vet again. But we learned or lesson, thats for sure. At firs i was thinking to get them recropped, but he grew into his ears and somehow it fits him, thats him, uneven ears or not ;)
Apollo is 2 years old now, big blue boy and a mommy's boy LMAO
He still thinks he is a lapdog and makes sure, he always is close to me, hehehehe
Thanks for ll those compliments on him, he is suge a good boy and a big goofball.

Back