Cool dog collar links

Custom collars, Kyon collars, dog hoodies, dog portraits, cartoon portraits, human apparel, ruff tags and more! I haven’t purchased from here yet but have been a fan!

KYON COLLECTION

Kyon:
  • Vegan
  • Durable
  • Waterproof
  • Fade Resistant
  • Abrasion Resistant
  • Mold Proof --> Stink Proof
  • Easy To Clean, just rinse with soap and water
More durable than nylon or even leather this collar is awesome for dogs that love the water, play tough, and love to get dirty.

What does Kyon mean? Kyon is derived from the Old Greek word meaning "dog". Since this is the ultimate dog collar, we could think of no better name than the very name for dog itself.

Was hoping to see more Dobermans in different types of collars here. There is a lot of collars out there I like, but not many collars look good on Dobermans. Imo, the stud type collars look best, but they give a bad dog look

FREAKIN ENGLAND!! LOL... just my luck. I tried to get the web page but it was broke... oh.. now its working.

leather dog colllars uk, Pumpkin Orange Leather Designer Dog Collar, stylish dog collars and leads

wow, not sure if my cells conversion is correct, but looks like it would be about $44???

I know this is an old post. I came across it when I did a search online to find a dog collar for my 4-legged kid. There are so many great collars that give my baby that bold, bad boy look that I'm not sure which one to pick. These are all great options. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back