Meet Our New Addition

Asteria

Formerly Luca & Co
Hot Topics Subscriber
Luca and I are proud to welcome our new little red girl from ADAMAS Dobermans..... Bristol

image.jpg

I am driving to pick her up on Saturday. This picture was of her when she was 8 weeks old, right before her ear crop. She is 11 weeks now.

I will be posting tons of pictures here over next weekend once she is home and settled in!

Congratulations!!!! I bet this was the big surprise, she is Beautiful, I can't wait to see more pics of her!
Yes this was it. I was not 100% sure, when I mentioned I had a secret, who I was going to get yet since the breeder was not finished with the final grading. I wanted a red female and she was the only red and I'm so happy it worked out!!

I figure this is a good enough reason to not be attending nationals this year ;). I'm taking all next week off to be home with her so I couldn't ask for another vacation next month.

I got her a welcome home toy basket all ready in her new crate. She is actually taking over Lucas old crate and I upgraded him to a bigger one. She had her very first Fluff and Tuff, Bully sticks, and the rest are Kong and JW toys.

And of course I've already started making her some fab puppy collars :)

image.jpg

Thank you everyone and I'll make sure to flood you with tons of Pictures!!

Last edited:
Oh congrats Kellie! :congrats: I can't wait to see more pics of her!

One of my favorite things to keep me occupied is buying fun stuff for them until they come home.

Another pleasant surprise!!! :woot:

How awesome. Love her name - are you going to show that special girl??? Reds ROCK!!

She was graded for pet quality. But I'm planning on getting my feet wet in confirmation with her regardless on her grading as a puppy so I can learn to stack and such. She will go to the local kennel club for confirmation class and the breeder will be up here for a show in November and can see how she is developing then (since I'm not able to make those judgment calls yet). If she ends up being confirmation material then I will ask Elizabeth to handle her. I'm hoping she will end up like Matts Raven did and go from pet graded to show pony! :)

Update:
Elizabeth just sent me this updated picture of her with her ear posts on! (JanS can you move this to the original post at the bottom?)
image.jpg

Back