Pet ID Tags

Brienna

Hot Topics Subscriber
We finally got the twins micro-chipped but i definitely want to had ID tags as well since the average person can't read a microchip. They have some cheap ones that we bought online now but we've only had them a few months and they're already very scratched up. I want something more durable.

Recommendations?

We finally got the twins micro-chipped but i definitely want to had ID tags as well since the average person can't read a microchip. They have some cheap ones that we bought online now but we've only had them a few months and they're already very scratched up. I want something more durable.

Recommendations?
I recommend stamped brass with stainless steel S hooks, they hold up the best!

I make them, if you are interested PM me.

I recommend stamped brass with stainless steel S hooks, they hold up the best!

I make them, if you are interested PM me.

Naturally we just ordered from the site Jan mentioned last night lol. If I ever need any more for whatever reason, I'd definitely rather go through someone on here!

I swear I searched for previous posts before i made my post. not sure why this one didnt come up. i guess whatever search criteria i used didn't pull it.

Since you bought already, I'll put this in for others.

I buy in bulk military style dog tags. The latest batch I got from http://armysurplusworld.com/display.asp?page=1&txtSearch=dog tags&submit=Search

They are raised stamped and have five lines on which I put my name, address, home phone and cell phone. I put them on my dogs collars and gear bags as well as my personal bags such as camera bags.

I don't recommend paying extra for silencers, as they wear out very fast.

upload_2014-8-23_18-32-53.png

I just ordered some tags from the site Jan mentioned for my two furkids. I can't wait to get them. If I hadn't been so impatient I would have supported someone that sells here. :imsorry:

Just got our CollarTags from BoomerangTags and they look FANTASTIC!!!! I am so pleased with how they turned out! They are perfect for our fur kids! They are great quality and they're engraved very deep and are very legible. I recommend!

Ours came a few days ago also and I second DobieOneKenobie . They're much nicer than our old ones. I even ordered one for the cat lol. My only complaint is that they jingle SO loud! Lol! Needless to say, they definitely don't wear their collars at night anymore!

A bit late but I figured I'd post in case anyone else wanted some more options! I Went with an Aggies Anvil nameplate tag. Super awesome and customizeable. She was friendly and great to work with and offers so many options. She sells collarplates which I prefer for more durability and nothing hanging down, but she also makes very durable hang tags. For economical, I'd go with the boomerang tag for sure.

Check her out here: https://www.facebook.com/AggiesAnvil Her tags and prices are found in the albums/pics section.
10550123_10152609400944038_626602878141272439_o.jpg

hk541jcl.jpg

AGsvVLMl.jpg

http://doberman-chat.com/community/threads/the-girls-and-their-ellas-lead-collars.21720/

Those are awesome Rits and the girls look gorgeous in them!

Just got our CollarTags from BoomerangTags and they look FANTASTIC!!!! I am so pleased with how they turned out! They are perfect for our fur kids! They are great quality and they're engraved very deep and are very legible. I recommend!

Ours came a few days ago also and I second DobieOneKenobie . They're much nicer than our old ones. I even ordered one for the cat lol. My only complaint is that they jingle SO loud! Lol! Needless to say, they definitely don't wear their collars at night anymore!
Glad you guys like them! I agree the quality can't be beat and the price is pretty nice too. I actually like the jingle for when they're outside since I know where they are if they're near but out of sight.

Glad you guys like them! I agree the quality can't be beat and the price is pretty nice too. I actually like the jingle for when they're outside since I know where they are if they're near but out of sight.

Yes, I did tell my husband just last night that I like the jingle so I can hear them outside when it's dark!

Those are gorgeous Rits . I want to get some fun collars for ours eventually and I may get something like that for those. I do want some flat ID tags as well with contact info but I need to get them some collars i want to put them on first. They're still wearing the cheap, nylon buckle collars we got them as puppies. Just need to figure out what I want that's nicer but will work for everyday wear as well.

Back